FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

E3A1F9B3-C806-402B-9420-FE49C4D74B47.jpeg

caffe chicco here in south philly

roastbeef is slammin got sone sharp prov on it as well

Last edited:

I’m not sure I’ve ever come across a whiter recipe idea on-line.

My girl actually made this a while back and it was surprisingly pretty good! She told me what she was making and I was instantly out but it wasn’t bad at all.

She’s white (well, from Poland) and I’m Black for context lol.

walkingBred walkingBred - I had the cheese flavor recently. Love em!

Just to be clear, the lays brand “crab chips” don’t actually have shellfish ingredients. The ones you get from the Asian market actually have crab/shellfish flavored ingredients.
95153BB9-6A9C-49DE-BDB4-65EFB8904466.jpeg

just a warning for people who might be allergic to crab like myself

I brought some Japanese Shrimp Chips - it was terrible :lol: Ate the whole bag. Tried to alley hoop it to my daughter - she wasn’t having it

Just to be clear, the lays brand “crab chips” don’t actually have shellfish ingredients. The ones you get from the Asian market actually have crab/shellfish flavored ingredients.
95153BB9-6A9C-49DE-BDB4-65EFB8904466.jpeg

just a warning for people who might be allergic to crab like myself

I haven't had these in a minute but they are addictive.

Can only get delivery due to covid. What ya’ll think translates better to delivery Waffles or Pancakes ?

Can only get delivery due to covid. What ya’ll think translates better to delivery Waffles or Pancakes ?

The surface of a waffle in combination with the "soft insides" (that should be there), leaves more room for error during travel.

Pancakes should be better.

I wouldn't reheat in microwave though. (Toaster is probably the best bet but I know many of us feel toasters are outdated)

Back
Top Bottom