FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

it's good & gross at the same damn time:
IMG_4338.PNG

This stuff is so rich and sticky.

is she considering chipotle fast casual?

yeah i don't know why it's still a thing to not pay employees a wage they can live off of.
but where are these places at? this isn't happening around my way.

It's fast food.

Unpopular opinion but Qdoba>>>>>Chipotle. Maybe I get the wrong thing but I'm always unsatisfied after eating at chipotle.

No haha I don’t feel like it but you can name some
Subway comes to mind but I am not sure if they are cheap enough to be considered fast food but their ingredients seem to be as "Non-Fresh" as McDonalds / Wendy's Etc.

But yea, that is the only place that comes to mind.

I would consider Chipotle to be the modern pioneer OF the "Fast Casual" style on a National Scale. (Reasoning based on the definition from up above).

Subway comes to mind but I am not sure if they are cheap enough to be considered fast food but their ingredients seem to be as "Non-Fresh" as McDonalds / Wendy's Etc.

But yea, that is the only place that comes to mind.

I would consider Chipotle to be the modern pioneer OF the "Fast Casual" style on a National Scale. (Reasoning based on the definition from up above).
i consider subway fast food

although, now that i think of it i think i might consider chipotle fast casual cause they serve alcohol. don't they have a bar?
somehow i think that may take it up a tier

i consider subway fast food

although, now that i think of it i think i might consider chipotle fast casual cause they serve alcohol. don't they have a bar?
somehow i think that may take it up a tier

:lol: I'm not sure if they do. I don't think I have ever seen drinks @ Chipotle but then again I pay ZERO attention to the drinks any of those places serve. (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic)

I guess they do jape jape

This is not to say that all counter-service restaurants don't serve alcohol in the United States. Chipotle, which had already been serving beer, made waves in 2013 when it added margaritas to the menu of many of its locations. Just a couple of years later, Taco Bell rolled out its upscale Cantina locations, where patrons could suck down boozy slushies and beer with their Double Chalupas. Burger King also operates a handful of Whopper Bars, which offer customers burgers with beer pairings. Even Starbucks saw the appeal of serving adult beverages in a fast casual set-up and introduced beer and wine with its Evenings concept in 2010.

Why Fast-Food Restaurants That Serve Alcohol Are So Rare - Thrillist

I guess they do jape jape

This is not to say that all counter-service restaurants don't serve alcohol in the United States. Chipotle, which had already been serving beer, made waves in 2013 when it added margaritas to the menu of many of its locations. Just a couple of years later, Taco Bell rolled out its upscale Cantina locations, where patrons could suck down boozy slushies and beer with their Double Chalupas. Burger King also operates a handful of Whopper Bars, which offer customers burgers with beer pairings. Even Starbucks saw the appeal of serving adult beverages in a fast casual set-up and introduced beer and wine with its Evenings concept in 2010.

Why Fast-Food Restaurants That Serve Alcohol Are So Rare - Thrillist

so even that site considers them fast food too

I didn't even know some of those were still open

also :lol: @ starbucks and taco bell being on the list
yeah seeing them on the list has me questioning the article
maybe a bunch of starbucks are closing from the pandemic but that's expected

Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park closed 6 of their locations in 2019, much to the dismay of fans everywhere. They are primarily located in Ohio and Pennsylvania and have a bit of a cult following.

While the name suggests that you take the food and eat in your car, that is not indeed the case. The chain is known for its Superburgers and Smiley cookies.

They still have 61 locations left, but if this trend continues then we may be seeing even less.

not eat n park :emoji_frowning2:

Back
Top Bottom