FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Quick Philly day trip what's the top spot for cheese steaks and roast pork sandwich?

DiNics in Reading Terminal for Roast Pork

Angelos for CHeese Steak...but they are Call Ahead Only and have to pick it up

if angelos dont answer i would hit up south st.. Jims and Ishkabibbles are directly across street from eachother

Also Delassandros is really good but thats a bit out the way from me

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican been meaning to check out the one food cart video he checked out thats really close to my office.. the food cart guy dont use a menu he just serves what he makes that day for whole day

1 hour update

20210510_132850.jpg

1 hour update

20210510_132850.jpg

No disrespect.
I come in peace.

But since you are cooking quick cook items at the same time as a slow cook item, opening/closing the top will fluctuate your cooking temp and might make the cook time longer for the ribs.

Best thing to do is cook the burgers/hot dogs before or after the ribs so you can keep a constant temp.

I come in peace.
No disrespect.

No disrespect.
I come in peace.

But since you are cooking quick cook items at the same time as a slow cook item, opening/closing the top will fluctuate your cooking temp and might make the cook time longer for the ribs.

Best thing to do is cook the burgers/hot dogs before or after the ribs so you can keep a constant temp.

I come in peace.
No disrespect.

I'm aware of how long they take to cook... I started them early so I could cook them slow, but I also wanted burgers and hot dogs for lunch. The ribs steaks and wings will be for dinner.

lol no I meant spanish as in Hispanic my bad. We’re Ecuadorian
Is that a thing tho? Or was it just a household thing?

Ive seen/had rice and banana, the mix of the textures is actually live. 1st time i seen that was at my east african homies crib. We were eating and man brings bananas. I thought its for post meal. He starts cutting the banana and putting in his rice. I was like 🤨, tried it and it was pretty good

yeah i've seen rice and bananas from different cultures
it's not that different from cranberry sauce with savory foods

Back
Top Bottom