FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Better than doughnuts????????????????????

maaan tough question lol especially if we talking kripsy kreme hot & fresh.. but to me doughnuts more of a quick sweet snack

but to answer the actual question i do think french toast is better than a doughnut.. Cinnamon + syrup goes well together

9170AD95-A719-4DD8-98AE-81BD85831C5A.jpeg

Must be running low on CIA funding because that shot look like Perkins.

maaan tough question lol especially if we talking kripsy kreme hot & fresh.. but to me doughnuts more of a quick sweet snack

but to answer the actual question i do think french toast is better than a doughnut.. Cinnamon + syrup goes well together
You just go DC’d :smh:
He was just trying to point out that French toast isn’t really breakfast. He equates it to donuts lol

:lol: Never in my entire life of eating avocados have I ever had to touch the pit with the knife after opening. **** are people doing?
Really? Moms did it every time real smooth with it lol so I still do it that way

Really? Moms did it every time real smooth with it lol so I still do it that way

That's how moms does it too, but for me the pit just stays on till it's a 4th or less and I just pull it off. If you're not using the whole thing at once you want the pit on anyways.

That's how moms does it too, but for me the pit just stays on till it's a 4th or less and I just pull it off. If you're not using the whole thing at once you want the pit on anyways.
Oh okay. Yea if I’m not using the whole thing the pit always stays on. Moms would also make guac and leave the pit in there to keep it from browning lol but I’m pretty sure that’s just a myth

Back
Top Bottom