FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had some coffee with my sister this morning after church

Then we got home to a power outage so of course we had to eat the ice cream before it went bad! #rationalizing

Damn. You need a cutting board with the edges that will catch all the steak juices and keep it off your table. Steak looks good though.

Duck confit is the business

It totally is BasketballerMarcus... That crispy skin and the succulent meat... Duck Confit is definitely one my deathbed 12 course meal... Which is funny, cause the 12 course meal will likely be my death :lol:...

I gotta die thats definitely one half of my death sentence

food and sex can be a good way to go out.

This burger place near me has duck confit poutine. Jesus save me

I was actually thinking about those drinks in a bag last week. Was thinking I would have to finish one if I ever had it again because it wouldn't really fit well in a cupholder or just put it in my pocket.

I was actually thinking about those drinks in a bag last week. Was thinking I would have to finish one if I ever had it again because it wouldn't really fit well in a cupholder or just put it in my pocket.
It is meant to hang on the handle bar of your motorbike, no cupholders necessary.

I thought it was to recycle the bottles/can.

Looooool @putting a bag of coke in your pocket

They do the bag thing in the islands too. But usually only stores that sell you school children

Bottles expensive B :lol:

Last edited:
I remember when I went to the Philippines for the first time and when I got a drink he poured it in a plastic bag put a straw in and gave it to me. I was like wtf :lol: but it makes sense to make that money back through recycling.

Back
Top Bottom