FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, Ike's is a tad overrated. Still good sandwiches though.
Oh yeah, definitely some good sandwiches; if I lived in the area it def wouldn't be a regular spot, I'd have to really be craving one to go. I guess I was just expecting a little more for the price and some people really hyped it up for me. 

Yeah, Ike's is a tad overrated. Still good sandwiches though.
Oh yeah, definitely some good sandwiches; if I lived in the area it def wouldn't be a regular spot, I'd have to really be craving one to go. I guess I was just expecting a little more for the price and some people really hyped it up for me. 

Feel like it's also one of those places where you have to try a good number of sandwiches until you find one that you just love.

The chai bar tastes so good
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no chill, rep'd 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ike's is extremely overrated and super expensive. Got a sandwich from the location at sfsu, $16 :x :x :x

Info on that kiva thang? Curious :nerd: :lol:

These were on vacay.. but these are some of my favorite spots in PDX: Kachka, Ataula, Biwa, Broder, Luc Lac, Smokehouse Tavern, Bamboo Sushi, Ox, Blue Star Donuts, Lardo, Podnah's Pit

Good looks man, haven't been to some of those. Blue star is way better than Voodoo imo, also Luc Lac is clutch when you have the drunk munchies. Wish we had a 24 hour Pho place in this craphole Salem

Last few...

Coconut Shrimp Roll by chiva1908, on Flickr

3x3 + Animal Fries

Tropicana's Bowl (Grilled Chicken, plantains, brown rice, black beans, spinach, lettuce, and some other crap I cant remember) Really good tho

Blended Caramel Frappe

10 piece (mango habanero and Mild)

The aftermath of a Al Pastor Torta, 3 Chorizo tacos, and 2 Asada Mulitas :lol:

Homemade Chicken tacos

Garlic Butter Salmon x Brown Rice and my Pacificos

Pastrami Burger combo

Homemade Tuna (for thee gains lol)

Back
Top Bottom