FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

this ? c'mon son. you have to name a spot that's in at least 5 states

l.jpg

Last edited:
No amount of rebuttals will make In N Out be anything but another meh fast food chain. You can get a better burger damn near anywhere else besides Burger King in any city they operate in. Facts. The only reason they cover those fries in that slop you call animal style is because they are trash.

No amount of rebuttals will make In N Out be anything but another meh fast food chain. You can get a better burger damn near anywhere else besides Burger King in any city they operate in. Facts. The only reason they cover those fries in that slop you call animal style is because they are trash.

damn near anywhere else beside burger king? so mcdonalds ? we aren't talking fries man. it's about the burger

Last edited:

No ones denying that you can't get a better burger :lol:

But to call it trash .. meh. As far as fast food burgers goes, it's a 10.

Last edited:
The best burger spot argument is so dumb to me at this point...They are all OK to me. In-N-Out, Shake Shack, Five Guys, SmashBurger, etc...All just OK. None are miles better than the others. If I want something quick, they all suffice. If I want a really good burger, I'm going to a restaurant.

One of my friends got her dad a sandwich from katz deli in ny overnighted for his bday.

I didnt know they did that. ...might have to try if its not 2 high

Cheese pupusa, chicken taco and chicken tamale from Lucy's

Animal fries from in n out
Chicken burrito from rubios

Nachos and horchata from Los ponchos
Tacos from rubios again lol

Im still looking for a west coasters to overnight ship me an in n out meal

Me too. I'm waiting. My brother is on vacation in california right now and sent me this pic. It looks aight. Looks can be deceiving though. I heard their fries are bawg if you don't ask for them well done / crispy. I need to hit up Shake Shack soon. Maybe today since i'll be in the city.

Last edited:
One of my friends got her dad a sandwich from katz deli in ny overnighted for his bday.

I didnt know they did that. ...might have to try if its not 2 high
jims steaks in philly does that too. Iirc I read something recently about primanti bro's in Pittsburgh doing the same. Not sure how good either would be though...

http://www.jimssteaks.com/jim-s-steaks--shipping.html

And though I am am east coaster and have only had in n out maybe a half dozen or so times. I really think shake shack is better.

Last edited:
Ran outta reps by the time I got to solewoman solewoman 's post.... Will hit ya'll back later.

Dept manager treated the team to Bertucci's brick oven pizza yesterday. He ordered 5 different pies. Here's a pic of the margherita & sausage. Forgot to snap pics of pucillo, silano, & verde. I was really hungry & also had a project I had to finish.

Working from home today so I made an Italian cold cut with kettle chips.

^ Got damn JPS JPS , that's a "meaty" post... I'll rep ya when my limit expires... I got the meat sweats just looking at the pics. :lol:

Last edited:
The best burger spot argument is so dumb to me at this point...They are all OK to me. In-N-Out, Shake Shack, Five Guys, SmashBurger, etc...All just OK. None are miles better than the others. If I want something quick, they all suffice. If I want a really good burger, I'm going to a restaurant.
This. I didn't think In N Out was bad, but rather way too much hype around it. 

Hello again dear friends. :nthat: :nerd:

painted hills beef burger (with mozzarella, bacon, and a fried duck egg on a brioche bun) with a side of foie gras frites (handcut fries with shaved foie gras and foie sauce) from Quinn's in Seattle, WA.

biscuits and sausage gravy with a fried egg from Morsel and Bean in Seattle, WA

the lob biscuit burger. (painted hills beef, smoked massdam cheese, smoked bacon, pepper relish & fried egg)

chorizo, butternut squash and arugula flatbread from Demetris Woodstone Taverna

Kam's Feast Mode Kielbasa from Serious Biscuit in Seattle, WA. (kielbasa sausage, cream cheese, caramelized onions, fried egg and bbq pork drizzle biscuit)

chipotle pad thai with pork belly, yu choy, softboiled egg and congee base from TROVE Seattle.

baked mac and cheese with spiced rubbed chicken and honey tamarind bbq sauce from Pinky's Kitchen in Seattle, WA.

salmon, seared salmon & eel chirashi bowl plus a side of yellowtail kama from Musashi's in Seattle, WA.

muu paa kham waan (charcoal grilled, spice rubbed boar collar) and papaya pok pok (spicy green papaya salad) from Pok Pok in Portland, OR.

another al pastor torta from Taco Chukis in Seattle, WA. (with grilled pineapple slices and guac)

spaghetti with hamburger steak & meat sauce and a side of spicy fried chicken from Fort St. George in Seattle, WA.

honey-walnut prawns, salt and pepper tofu and dried scallop, egg white fried rice from Honey Court Seafood Restaurant in Seattle, WA.

shrimp and pork dumplings in spicy sauce and fried rice with salt and pepper pork chop from DTF in Seattle, WA.

house combo (pepperoni, sausage and red peppers) and pesto pizza from Hot Mama's in Seattle, WA.

the bowery from Brooklyn Bros Pizzeria in Everett, WA. (pepperoni, sausage and roasted garlic)

asada sopes, bean & cheese pupusa and asada tacos from Ade's Mexican Deli in Everett, WA.

ddukbokki with gyoza, egg & ramen noodles, and a side of baked cheesy corn from BBQ Chicken in Seattle, WA.

chicken and pork teriyaki plates from Teriyaki 1st in Seattle, WA.

ddukbokki (spicy rice cakes) from Stone Korean BBQ in Redmond, WA.

Back
Top Bottom