FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This place was called Koko Wings. Uptown NY spot but reviews on Yelp were great. Most said very comparable to BonChon.

I had no idea! :lol:

May order that **** again tonight for the fights.

Sure enough, round 2. Fight night with the crew.

2 Drumsticks and 4 Wing combo, soy garlic

Sweet potato fries with cinammon

Fries with parmesan, parsley, pepper

Just a fraction of what we ordered. There's some crab shumai + kimchi slaw around as well.

Last edited:
Tried these two places this week here in NYC.

Mel's Burger:

Fried oreos. 
smokin.gif

Burger and Lobster:

only things on their menu are a burger, lobster roll, or a grilled/steamed lobster. $20 for each.

every order comes with fries and a salad. Burger was great. 

Dad made some Filipino style breakfast. One time I was buying cans of spam at the supermarket and the employee was hating. He looked at the cans of spam with disgust. I guess only Asians and Hawaiians like the stuff.

Friend of mine ordered some Colombian food for me. I have no idea what this is at all. She was telling me the names of all the dishes and they were in Spanish so I just said **** it order me the one with the broccoli

Dad made some Filipino style breakfast. One time I was buying cans of spam at the supermarket and the employee was hating. He looked at the cans of spam with disgust. I guess only Asians and Hawaiians like the stuff.

they hatin :smh:

throw some jufran banana ketchup in that :smokin

speaking of spam, i got a bunch of cans waaaay past the "best by" date (but not ballooned up inside, so edible) that i want to use up. any ideas? Spam + eggs/pandesal gettin old. Is Japanese/sushi rice crucial for spam musubi? I don't have a rice cooker.

Back
Top Bottom