FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Speaking of Spam...
spzw4y.jpg

Best Spam ever. :nthat:

I can't mess with Spam.

I think its cuz my roommate doesn't do anything with it but just heat it and eat it plain

Gotta slice it up and fry dem bishes. Eat it with rice and eggs.

I like to make spam musubi when I feel like being a fatty

Last edited:
After they got in trouble in 2012, chipotle still rounding up $0.01 on their receipt. Imagine all the money they're making off that...

Went around NYC today. Didn't really hit up too many food spots though.

Got fish & chips from this spot. Pretty good, but pricey. Props on the wordplay though. Only got a pic of the fish.

Then dessert

Decided to give Momofuku another try and it was just as underwhelming as the first time; not sure what the hype is about.

Finished with some shaved cream and assorted toppings.

Oh yeah today was my mom's birthday too. She said she wanted some food from this Peruvian-Chinese spot we go to.

Chicken

Chaufa

Peruvian Aji Sauce? Not sure, but it's fuego.

Then had some mint chocolate chip ice cream while buying a cake for my mom

And the cake.

Bonus:
You know I had to hit up The Halal Guys while in the city.

My apologies for shooting portrait, but I just ripped it from my Snapchat Story lol

Last edited:
If you guys/gals like food video. Check these guys out. Their food videos are very good. Here's some spots that's been mentioned/pictured here. They're Asian so expect mostly Asian restaurants. :lol:

Last edited:
@CharmCityKid I definitely need to hit up that Indian spot...
Spent the weekend at a lake house in the Poconos. Saw this mom and pop BBQ place called Kundla's on the way home and had to stop by...

Went for a short ride on my motorcycle and grabbed some ice cream. Raspberry and coffee soft serve.

Then hit up this authentic Mexican spot by my house when I got home. Food was just as good if not better than what I got in Tijuana a couple weeks back.

Lengua, Cabeza de Rez, Chorizo, and Carnitas tacos

Fried beef quesadilla

Back
Top Bottom