FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I think Snickerdoodles are great, but aren’t they basically just sugar cookies with cinnamon added?

Damn they caught me at the fair being fat with funnel cake. There was no easy way to eat it. I had powdered sugar everywhere 😂. I also indulged in a steak sammich and fresh squeezed lemonade pretty much I only went for the food 😅
0EE89252-68A4-40FF-83AC-2CD593751CE0.jpeg

Yea not sure why an adult would give a child a damn coconut's cake. Cruel.

Yeah thats a wild idea for child.

I overheard some of my co workers about a cake for someone's birthday.

They were asking a dude in his department what his favorite vacate was was.

My dude looked flabbergasted he was like " **** I dont know, give him marble"

200-5.gif

Last edited:
Was at a Chinese supermarket earlier, best part is there's usually a little bakery section where they make pastries and hot food to go. Egg tarts are always so good.

I’m not much of a dessert person myself, but I do enjoy a good Tres Leches cake from time to time. When done right, it’s nice and moist and not overly sweet.

1630203258011.jpeg

Italian rainbow cookies are also quite good as well imo. (When purchased at a pastry shop.)

1630204219753.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn they caught me at the fair being fat with funnel cake. There was no easy way to eat it. I had powdered sugar everywhere 😂. I also indulged in a steak sammich and fresh squeezed lemonade pretty much I only went for the food 😅
0EE89252-68A4-40FF-83AC-2CD593751CE0.jpeg

I think 50 percent of people at the fair are there for the food. That’s why I go. And the beer.

Re: birthday cake

Never was a fan either. Always shifted up the desserts on birthdays

Pretty much all sugar. I’ll eat a small piece of a good one but that’s it

I tend to like birthday cake ice cream though for some reason

Back
Top Bottom