FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Used to hate dr. pepper but like it now. Really like San Pelligrino. Tried all the flavors and like the blood orange one / pomegranate one and one of the other orange flavors.

Root Beer is a good tasting Soda. (When I drank Soda)

Didn't care for Cream's Soda.

Dr. Pepper was solid.

Last edited:
20210922_214634.jpg

Tried la croix before since it seemed to be popular. Absolute crap unless you like seltzer with the most minimal amount of flavor ever.

Not a fan of any root beer or dr pepper. Never a fan of American cream soda, but used to love Jamaican cream soda (int'l sodas just taste better) though i wouldn't rock with either today because it really tastes like sugar water.

I'm a fan of sparkling mineral water even if no flavor. Topo chico and Gerolsteiner are good. TC has the bite, really good at meeting a soda craving and GS is smoother and stays fizzy longer.

Root Beer is one of those things that a lot of the people who don’t like it aren’t satisfied with just saying they don’t like it; they feel the need to call it “disgusting” or “awful”.

Candy Corn is another thing like that. In-N-Out fries, etc. Negative opinions tend to be very strongly negative.

Regular soda is almost too sweet for me now that I tend to drink diet/zero sugar sodas when I do drink it.

Back
Top Bottom