FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

🍕 on the whim. I ❤️ this spot Toskana. Got some regulars, spinach artichoke, spinach broccoli & grandma slices all around. Their spinach artichoke slice is too damn good 👌.
20240617_184322.jpg
20240617_185057.jpg

Yes sir! What’s your go to?
The raspberry creme pie definitely! Crust is flaky and crisp, the creme is light and not too sweet, the raspberries taste authentic and great. The chocolate creme pie was another good one. Mixed fruit pie(no creme) was also a banger.

Also try their bottled pomegranate juice & blueberry juice. It's so farm fresh & preservative free you can taste the difference from the supermarket stuff instantly. Honestly I can down the entire raspberry creme pie all by myself 🤣 that's how good it is. The owner from the gym I go to buys like 10 pies everytime he goes & he'll put em away in the freezer & spaces them out till Thanksgiving. Just look at this beauty. I went out in this area a lot when I was a kid, my dad would make the drive every summer then I kind of forgot about it until Comparison Ford Comparison Ford mentioned it here couple of years ago. I'm overdue for a trip, will be going very soon.
Screenshot_20240618_032725_Yelp.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_032733_Yelp.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_032740_Yelp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom