FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I seriously do NOT see the appeal in this...
It's so cringe watching homeboy go through the theatrics and over-emphasized motions just to slice some steak. :lol:

Then he seems to oversalt the food, as the large sea salt crystals bounce off his sweaty forearms picking up germs dead skin cells on their way down to your food. :sick:

And what's up with baby girl literally busting wide open on the chair during brunch as he feeds her the meat...? :lol: she was ready... :evil:
You don't see the appeal because this ain't made for us men.:lol: If it was an attractive woman feeding us like this, than we'd be all over her too.

Vietnamese pork chop
17AD3A6D-9279-4879-9026-BCE879E26B2E.jpeg

Root Beer is one of those things that a lot of the people who don’t like it aren’t satisfied with just saying they don’t like it; they feel the need to call it “disgusting” or “awful”.

Candy Corn is another thing like that. In-N-Out fries, etc. Negative opinions tend to be very strongly negative.
There are about a dozen other things that NT does this with too. :lol:

The same way NT calls good looking women AVERAGE. :lol:

Welcome to the world Mini-Starbz!

Good work out there Starbz Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios :lol:

Diet soda is so gross. Just treat yourself to actual soda every now and then instead of drinking that mess.

Few exceptions are these sparkling drinks. And even then I only like a handful of flavors (lime, lemon, grapefruit and apple)

si_us_base_-full-lineup-1.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I know your stance on soda and Gatorade.... how about flavored water or flavored sparkling water?

Or sparkling water in general?

You don't see the appeal because this ain't made for us men.:lol: If it was an attractive woman feeding us like this, than we'd be all over her too.
WOULD we though? :lol:

I just don't think dudes want Animal Flesh thrown in their direction while sitting in public with their mouthes open ready to catch IT.

PERIOD. :lol:

I don’t think this is a correct analogy

you are implying that people actually don’t dislike candy corn or that it’s average. Candy corn is way below average
Nah man. :lol:

My point is NT routinely uses extreme/ language when describing things they don't like.

I don’t think this is a correct analogy

you are implying that people actually don’t dislike candy corn or that it’s average. Candy corn is way below average
Candy Corn is definitely below average.

No doubt there are ppl on NT that are extreme with their negativity tho.

A handful of Candy Corn is enough for an entire Season/Year. They aren't terrible but I don't hate them either.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford I ended up making a sperm of the moment trip to Emmy Squared last night. "Company" hadn't heard of Detroit style pizza so they went in completely blind.

We ordered the Pepperoni with the Dante Calabria chilis. (Forgot the official name OF the pizza). I asked the waiter dude if 1 pizza was enough for 2 people and he said YES.

So the pizza came out and clearly it wasn't enough for 2 grown adults but we took out first bites.

Man, that was a spiritual moment. The crispy edges, beautiful sauce, high quality pepperonis; man I "LITERALLY" ( Nouss Nouss ) died at the table from how good that pizza was.

So I ended up crushing 4/6 slices and we ordered the Sausage/Peppers/Mushroom pizza. That was weak and a waste of calories.

But yea Man, I owe you nothing but praise and respects because that was seriously some "damn good" pizza.

Back
Top Bottom