FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

11330534_399376993597444_1118891127_n.jpg

Savoy?

Has anyone had pizza from Pieology before?

They are opening one right around me in ktown

I been to a spot similar called project pie. Pretty much you build your own pizza. You can add as much as you want and it wont be extra but let me tell you less is always more.

First time posting in here, but I just moved out near DC, and have been craving some pizza lately. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

You really have to post an area because just saying DC or near DC is very vague... :rolleyes

The best pizza in DC I've ever had is at 2AMYS & Duccinis. The Margherita at 2AMYS is heaven.

I've also heard Wisely NY Pizza & Canale in Georgetown is really good.

Wifey went to a work crab feast & brought me home a couple to polish off...

Before

After

I frown at people who don't eat the mustard. :rolleyes

I wish they would put that stuff in little jars so I could smear it on crackers ora good roll/bread... :tongue:

Mustard is appreciated. I've been using it a lot more. Ran out of spicy brown so have to use the yellow deli mustard.

I like using the Chinese hot mustard instead of hot sauce on chicken from the General Tso.

Mustard is appreciated. I've been using it a lot more. Ran out of spicy brown so have to use the yellow deli mustard.

I like using the Chinese hot mustard instead of hot sauce on chicken from the General Tso.
you knw they arent talking about actual mustard right? 
laugh.gif

my grandad says the crab "mustard" is the stomach acid, i used to think it was sperm when i was little 
sick.gif

Grabbing a few bushels for a cookout saturday, will post pics

Last edited:

Has anyone had pizza from Pieology before?

They are opening one right around me in ktown
I find it to be the best of the build your own pizza joints, by a lot. Quality of ingredients and range was always the winner but the crust is thing and cooked well too.

But maybe because I always go to the Original location in Fullerton, I've heard of other people not enjoying it as much. 

Alfredo pizza with garlic butter, blue cheese, parmesean, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, mushroom, bacon and chicken is my go to. 

you knw they arent talking about actual mustard right? 
laugh.gif

my grandad says the crab "mustard" is the stomach acid, i used to think it was sperm when i was little 
sick.gif

Grabbing a few bushels for a cookout saturday, will post pics
Nah, it's the organ that filters the crab's blood; it's formally known as the hepatopancreas.

Marinated some pork belly and chicken for a BBQ i'm hosting tonight. Super excited. I'll see if I can post pictures before it gets demolished. Lol.

I jokingly thought the reason @MoNeyLiCiouS eating so clean right now was that he was eating Chinese carry out all the time so he had all those containers (from the combination or lunch platters)...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But chinese fast food tho 
sick.gif

crab 'mustard' is da troof 
nthat.gif

I'm a sucker for make-your-own-pizza places. I love em all!

Last edited:
@psk2310  all the ones around here still got that 3-dish styrofoam white togo box. The only place that gives togo boxes similar to mine around here is Savoy 
nthat.gif

IF your in DC and love pizza check out &pizza its pretty dope... you can basically make your own pizza and have as much topics as you want at no extra cost except its extra for shrimp... but who wants shrimp on your pizza :lol:

@psk2310
 all the ones around here still got that 3-dish styrofoam white togo box. The only place that gives togo boxes similar to mine around here is Savoy :nthat:

Someone here should put together a coffee table book of all the type of rice & chicken (rice & meat) platers that places have... fried chicken, teriyaki chicken, curry chicken, ox tail, Hainan chicken, etc. There are so many good meals that come in those styrofoam containers.

Someone get up on this... :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom