FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Crabs...Shrimp, BBQ Chicken & Corn not pictured...

Summertime in Bmore... :smokin

My wife is a certified crab nut (along with our neighbor). We have a spot near us in Falston called the Seafood Stop that had sales all throughout the winter. $1, $1.50, $2 crabs. We got crabs pretty much once a week along with steamed shrimp (or shrimp salad "samiches", or fish & chips).

Always interested in the answer to this because it varies so much... What kind of beer did you have with the crabs (if you did at all)?

Last edited:
Always interested in the answer to this because it varies so much... What kind of beer did you have with the crabs (if you did at all)?
Of course I did! :lol:
I usually do Natty Boh, Corona or something light. I want to drink a lot, but don't want to get full on beer instead of crabs.

Anybody know any IG pages that be posting food spots in LA or all of Southern Cali?
I follow @losangeleseateries and @midtownlunchla

Have gotten some good recommendations from those pages. Its seems like they eat out for every damn meal 
laugh.gif

Lol why the worst? Picture quality?

Anyhow:
Chicken Caesar salad
Chicken, avocado, grilled onions and white cheddar panini

I meant picture quality lol
I must've confused you with one of the dudes whose pics look like they belong in magazines. My b, didn't mean to offend or anything.

No lie, ever since I've started coming into this thread, I imagine how people take such nice food photos. Not hating, just admiring cause I usually end up failing when I try to imitate lol

I follow @losangeleseateries and @midtownlunchla

Have gotten some good recommendations from those pages. Its seems like they eat out for every damn meal 
laugh.gif
Thanks. Just heard of midtownlunchla not too long ago. Ima check out losangeleseateries.

Well I got to move salmon because it's in season so this happened. :lol: my cook friend suggested it and I was thrown off by salmon tacos but damn salmon and pineapple are good. Out sold everything else today 2:1

Last edited:
got boba with a cutiebear last night from sweetheart cafe in berkeley 
grin.gif
 he got hazelnut milk tea and i got passionfruit green tea.

Last edited:
Well I got to move salmon because it's in season so this happened. :lol: my cook friend suggested it and I was thrown off by salmon tacos but damn salmon and pineapple are good. Out sold everything else today 2:1

Those look delicious

Got put on to boba recently, outside of regular milk tea, not a huge fan of the other flavors.

Yeah, I guess salmon tacos aren't really seen as conventional, but I've made them before and they are still damn good.

Those look delicious

Got put on to boba recently, outside of regular milk tea, not a huge fan of the other flavors.

there's a whole world out there man.

taro milk tea and jasmine milk tea are two of my favorite milk teas.

every summer I have a specific craving. This summer has been the summer of Banh Mi for me.

Back
Top Bottom