FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:nthat:
8712CD68-2C56-48CE-9C22-91057E1EA2BF.jpeg

Last Breakfast in CDMX - decided to go to Lalo!

Biggest French toast ever. 4th best French toast in my life.

Mexican Omelette- Eggs, Potatoes, queso, scallions, onions, salsa mix - half slice of avocado

Hard to find a place that serves chicken sausages- everything is pork. :lol:

E7D2EFC4-806A-472A-95A2-7874945FD5AF.jpeg
DF0D48DA-D447-47F4-AEF4-28B04C00659C.jpeg
7A8322A7-E9D4-40EC-A98B-554C3DA70A4D.jpeg
BDC6C73C-C6EC-47A5-9AC6-78DBD535BB96.jpeg
I effing LOVE french toast.!
Could you list that top 3.? :nerd:

I effing LOVE french toast.!
Could you list that top 3.? :nerd:

1. Homemade Oats and Honey French Toast with Pistachio toppings (posted in here many of times)

2. Chef Sammy Davis - had him to cook a personal brunch for me way before Milk and Honey. Man oh Man.

3. French Toast - yeah that’s the name of the place in New Orleans. King Cake French Toast. Man oh Man.

Last edited:
1. Homemade Oats and Honey French Toast with Pistachio toppings (posted in here many of times)

2. Chef Sammy Davis - had him to cook for a brunch for me way before Milk and Honey. Man oh Man.

3. French Toast - yeah that’s the name of the place in New Orleans. King Cake French Toast. Man oh Man.
I love French toast if made right. Nothing is worst than crappy French toast

Damn, Chipotle backpedaled on their deal in the app..
Where if you ate chipotle once per week in the month of October you get 500 extra points. Way to trick us like that, not even cool Chipotle. :smh:

I was like halfway there too. Like how do you post an offer & then remove it?? :rolleyes

Anyways, the best way to eat chipotle is to get a bowl with a side of tortilla, bag of chips with queso blanco & guacamole. Then build a lengthy small open on one end burrito from the bowl & a little of the Queso Blanco & guac. Wrap the bottom upward and fold one flap of the tortilla over but before you close the burrito.. wrap some chips under the final flap of the burritos tortilla so they won’t get soggy on the inside where the filling is!! It’s like a Crunchwrap Burrito! My dudes, this is the most fire-est thing you can eat.

A personal invention of mine. 🔥🔥:pimp:🔥🔥

Last edited:
I have a probably ~5lb rack of beef ribs in the freezer I wanna make Saturday, anyone know the best way to defrost them?
Put it in the fridge now?

I have a probably ~5lb rack of beef ribs in the freezer I wanna make Saturday, anyone know the best way to defrost them?
Put it in the fridge now?

Put them in fridge to defrost early tomorrow like at 6 am or, if you have a cold fridge that doesn’t allow for defrosting as easy then put them to defrost late tonight. Prep & lightly dry rub it Friday night. Seal in a tub, fridge it & let the dry rub set in nicely until Saturday 10 am. Preheat your oven to 255° & Slow roast them in the oven for 5-6 hours.:wow::pimp:🔥⛽

Last edited:
Last Breakfast in CDMX - decided to go to Lalo!

Biggest French toast ever. 4th best French toast in my life.

Mexican Omelette- Eggs, Potatoes, queso, scallions, onions, salsa mix - half slice of avocado

Hard to find a place that serves chicken sausages- everything is pork. :lol:

E7D2EFC4-806A-472A-95A2-7874945FD5AF.jpeg
DF0D48DA-D447-47F4-AEF4-28B04C00659C.jpeg
7A8322A7-E9D4-40EC-A98B-554C3DA70A4D.jpeg
BDC6C73C-C6EC-47A5-9AC6-78DBD535BB96.jpeg

Nice! We have Lalo on the list of breakfast/brunch spots to hit. Looks like you enjoyed your stay. Any other tips or recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom