FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

made cheesesteaks
JMP02462.jpg

Damn, Chipotle backpedaled on their deal in the app..
Where if you ate chipotle once per week in the month of October you get 500 extra points. Way to trick us like that, not even cool Chipotle. :smh:

I was like halfway there too. Like how do you post an offer & then remove it?? :rolleyes

Anyways, the best way to eat chipotle is to get a bowl with a side of tortilla, bag of chips with queso blanco & guacamole. Then build a lengthy small open on one end burrito from the bowl & a little of the Queso Blanco & guac. Wrap the bottom upward and fold one flap of the tortilla over but before you close the burrito.. wrap some chips under the final flap of the burritos tortilla so they won’t get soggy on the inside where the filling is!! It’s like a Crunchwrap Burrito! My dudes, this is the most fire-est thing you can eat.

A personal invention of mine. 🔥🔥:pimp:🔥🔥

Wish I saw this before I got Chipotle earlier :lol: i got the brisket for the first time and its pretty damn good tbh

Okay Chipotle put the offer back on deck. Thought I got tricked. They prolly saw my NT post. I guess it’s really per week tho cause I had Chipotle 3 times since even tho it says 2 of 4 & 1 of my scans haven’t credited yet, we’ll see. Either way, Nice :

C37C71D8-533D-43D1-8D20-32E045813C18.jpeg

What does 500 points get you?

A lil more than one thirds way of getting a free bowl. A bowl is 1250 points, and for some reason they seem to know when you’re redeeming your points cause they stuff your bowl with food galore. 🔥

I am seriously Chipotle’s best customer. Hope I score an endorsement for my crazy fire signature Crunchwrap Burrito. Kinda like the J. Balvin McDonalds meal.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom