FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I had dinner at Red Robin in Northridge Fashion Center yesterday since it was the last day for 25% off a burger.

It was my first time trying the Mad Love burger yesterday. It was good despite it having a dry taste to it predicated on the way it was prepared and the ingredients used. I'm glad I substituted the nasty a%$ Swiss cheese with provolone cheese. And I'm glad I requested not to have the jalapeno/relish mixture sauce put on it because relish on burgers is awkward for me.
IMG_5340.JPG

You might as well because they have hookups. Register with their loyalty program to get a free burger for your birthday month. And you get a 10th burger for free after getting 9.

I can't think of many restaurants that have hookups for anything.

I decided to have dinner at Red Robin yesterday since it was the last day for 15% off.

Now they have a buy one, get one half off deal until March 14 if you're going to eat at Red Robin soon and have someone to go with. I hope I can try to get that deal before it ends because I have some peeps I owe favors to and would like to hook them up with dinner to get savings simultaneously.

The location I went to yesterday told me they plan to allow customers to eat inside again at limited capacity starting next Tuesday barring any restrictions. I'm so burnt out eating outside, especially since we've been in a cold weather season.

I suggest to anyone in California to inquire with the restaurants y'all eat at to see if they're allowing customers to eat inside again. It looks like they're slowly reopening things out here.

I received an email from Red Robin this afternoon notifying me that it's 15% off your order.

The promo code is 15OFF

The promo is valid from today until next Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday to be specific.

If you're going to be near a Red Robin or plan to eat there soon, take advantage because they rarely have promos.

I received an email earlier today from Red Robin that notified me they're having a 15% off promotion until this Thursday.

So visit a Red Robin near you today through Thursday if you want a 15% discount on your burger. 4 days only.
fluid hips fluid hips

Pumpkin Pie is good.
Sweet Potatoe's pie is great.

I've never understood this extreme of P.P. being nasty.

Think it’s one of those things that, because some people act like it’s the best thing ever, others are quick to call PP trash.

I wouldn’t pick Pumpkin Pie over other desert choices, but I’ve eaten and enjoyed it when it happened to be served at places where I was at.

Think it’s one of those things that, because some people act like it’s the best thing ever, others are quick to call PP trash.

I wouldn’t pick Pumpkin Pie over other desert choices, but I’ve eaten and enjoyed it when it happened to be served at places where I was at.

Yea when you call something trash/nasty, I take that as it is inedible.

PP is nowhere near that. :lol:

Haven't tried Pumpkin or Pecan pie. Afraid too.
Pecan Pie is WAY too sweet.

Back
Top Bottom