FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I actually bought and tried a sweet potato pie for the first time last week. It was cool, definitely made me want to try a homemade one from someone who knows what they’re doing

Blueberry, blackberry, and pecan are my favorite

I smoked a turkey for Thanksgiving, late af to post but it turned out really well.

IMG_20211125_210211_160.jpg

Cool Runnings Jamaican Grill-Houston, TX
20211122_184934.jpg

Love Bird Caribbean Restaurant from last week.
20211117_184504.jpg

Top tastes better for what's it's worth, just a farther drive.
forgot to ask you this but have you ever been to Al Aseel?
it's a dope mom and pop Palestinian restaurant. go check em out.
you can get a whole chicken grilled or fried with a large party platter of rice and salad for like 12 bucks. so fire.

pecan pie is super sweet but i do enjoy it from time to time.
had the pecan pie with chocolate on top for the first time the other day and it was pretty damn delicious

forgot to ask you this but have you ever been to Al Aseel?
it's a dope mom and pop Palestinian restaurant. go check em out.
you can get a whole chicken grilled or fried with a large party platter of rice and salad for like 12 bucks. so fire.
I'll give it a chance soon.

E818CD96-2204-4FE3-90A0-8CA846455753.jpeg

i shouldn't even be posting this slop in this fire food thread but…

these surprisingly arent bad.. would be better if they was hot though, by time i got to my office they was a bit cold

dont mind the mail particles by the keyboard was a busy morning opening up mail from past 2 days

Last edited:
I feel like I seen a post of it in here recently.

Definitely has been posted in here before. I generally eat squid in the form of Fried Calamari from Italian places, but other folks in here have eaten it as sushi (as well as octopus and sea urchin)

Definitely has been posted in here before. I generally eat squid in the form of Fried Calamari from Italian places, but other folks in here have eaten it as sushi (as well as octopus and sea urchin)
I’m not a fan of fried calamari. My kid on the other hand that kiddo loves fried calamari.

Back
Top Bottom