FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Aldi has really good prices on meats and cheeses. If my wife or her friends are doing those charcuterie boards, they are pretty much always going there for ingredients.

Never been to Lidl, but it doesn't have any relation to Aldi.

Baltimore is getting a drive-thru Shake Shack in the coming months. Do those exist elsewhere? Feel like I've never seen one.

5A57E529-8408-40A9-AD9B-B0563F7E30A1.jpeg
If I ever go. Y’all have my permission to put me on some wings Or starbz 😂

I just saw that Applebee's how has Flamin' Hot Cheeto Wings. You all know I'm a big Flamin' Hot fan, but its getting out of control now. :lol:

We have an Aldi close by. I go there for like snacky stuff and random things. But I won’t do my whole grocery shopping. Idk I’m super picky with produce and meat

Unless you are only eating certified organic from top shelf grocery stores, I don't see how an egg from Piggly Wiggly is more valued than an egg from Aldi's.
Yea cats gotta realize most food come from the same source and go through the same supply chain. Just packaged differently to give the illusion of competition.

I see. What was untrustworthy about them to you in the first place? I comes in peace.

I remember looking at some boneless chicken thighs and they looked discolored.

After a while, they were so cheap that I decided to try them and I haven't turned back since.

Aldi is OKAY for a few things. Produce selection is fine, meats I'd go elsewhere for given the options around me. I do like their frozen pizza and cheesy bread sticks though. :lol:

Pretty underwhelmed with everything inside the perimeter.

Last edited:
I just saw that Applebee's how has Flamin' Hot Cheeto Wings. You all know I'm a big Flamin' Hot fan, but its getting out of control now. :lol:

Haha, True. But I LOVE Flaming Hot anything though so I have to fight my hatred for Applebee’s and try these

Which Pizza? I got a thing for trying new/different frozen Pizzas at least once.
The Mama Cozzi's ones they have on the perimeter with the breadsticks. The non-frozen ones.

Good, but I still think Motor City is da GOAT frozen pizza.

Tree Tavern is also underrated for what it is. The dough reminds me of biscuit dough, but it works.

Back
Top Bottom