FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

But seriously, if we ALWAYS used the, "If it ain't Authentic, we ain't eating it" logic, then most places would be out of business.

I said it a LONG time ago to @SC kid , stuff being "Authentic" is overrated.

TASTE matters the most to MOST people.

IF it's good, folks ain't caring if it is authentic or not.

I personally don't care all that much about "authenticity". Good is good

I'm also not taking the palate of the uncultured masses that frequent OG as any indication of it being "good"

Arbyz
Who says that's not the case? And why do people have to hold back on their opinions of Olive Garden?

If you like Olive Garden, then great. The opinion of someone else shouldn't stop you from enjoying it.

Getting upset or second-guessing yourself because someone doesn't like a restaurant you enjoy just screams of fragility to me.

Hell, I eat Arby's a few times a year but you don't see me crying the blues that people trash it here.

But in the context of eating Olive Garden, who is eating that for the sole purpose of sustenance?

:lol: Man you know Calling stuff TRASH just triggers me.

I'm not even defending OG.

For the record, I haven't eaten OG in well over a decade

20211215_184142.jpg

Some Mexican mess my wife made that actually tasted ok

Pork, guac, refried beans, queso, jalapeños, jerk taco sauce and corn tortilla

For the record, I haven't eaten OG in well over a decade
cause it's trash

your rating scale just isn't calibrated for nt. you are literally a very literal person. :lol:
you could be just as mad at everyone calling everything amazing on here. it's all hyperbole.

I feel like “authentic” is more or less important depending on the cuisine. Have you ever had Trader Joe’s sushi? One of the worst decisions of my life. For the record, I LOVE authentic sushi.

I clicked in here and there was 5 new pages. Knew something popped off

wasn’t disappointed :rofl:

I feel like “authentic” is more or less important depending on the cuisine. Have you ever had Trader Joe’s sushi? One of the worst decisions of my life. For the record, I LOVE authentic sushi.

TJ’s sushi just isn’t good. I’ve gotten sushi from both Whole Foods and Ralph’s that was restaurant quality.

yup and different people value authenticity differently depending on the cuisine.
there's levels of bastardization and chains obviously the worst of the worst in that regard.
like chipotle

Back
Top Bottom