FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Big thing of spring mix from Costco

Avocado, toasted pine nuts, and parmesan

Lemon juice/olive oil vinaigrette

Glad you like it. A lot of ppl sad at salads these days
Ha! Trying to eat cleaner. My biggest problem with salads, I’m still hungry after. Someone said more avocados and heavier dressings. Back in NY we had a salad shop called Cosi , I really miss that place.

Ha! Trying to eat cleaner. My biggest problem with salads, I’m still hungry after. Someone said more avocados and heavier dressings. Back in NY we had a salad shop called Cosi , I really miss that place.
Avocado definitely helps to make a salad more filling. I also sometimes will add a hard boiled egg or two or whole almonds, depending on what else I have in it.

Dressings just added calories, defeats the purpose of a salad imo. Gotta add protein in there. Chicken, egg, almonds/cashews.

Throw some fats and meats in there. Beans as well. That should set it off.

Also, making your own dressing is easier than one would think.

Country wide Avocado shortage going down after Mexican farmers threatened US health inspectors with violence. Prices about to go up in the coming weeks/ months once the current supply dries up

Lynnhaven extra pimento from taste
25AC8251-5991-4AA4-B2BF-45EF0C1C451F.jpeg
EA986805-EFB0-4D64-8534-835D39A083D0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom