FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Black owned pizza spot just opened in OKC. The crust and garlic knots are black on purpose (you can also ask them not to) its not food coloring, its activated charcoal and has 0 impact on taste. They gotta revisit putting it on garlic knots because it 100% looks like dog poop. Taste was fire though
@storm2006 @a-friend

20220217_201618.jpg
20220217_195347.jpg

20220217_195156.jpg

20220217_192122.jpg
20220217_194937.jpg

fluid hips fluid hips Would You eat here?

Eggs for dinner isnt weird. Your pants are weird

It depends I think traditional egg and bacon breakfasts are weird outside of breakfast but I don't feel that strongly about it. But eggs go well with a lot of supper meals.

Will you be closed on Fridays and during inclement weather?
As you know LA weather is nice all year round lol. Think I would do a Friday to Sunday spot. In New York a nurse husband and wife had a weekend setup. I use to look forward to their food because it was only available on the weekend. Made my Friday night that much better.

Last edited:
Id rather have a salad than that tho. Prob a much healthier option too, without that processed cheese and sauce.

If ima have a burger im not really tripping off calories at that point. Reminds me the one time i went to Mcdonalds to grab an iced coffee. I was in line at those kiosks and the couple infront of me was looking at the calories for every item. Man if youre worried about calories McDonalds is probably somewhere you shouldnt be eating at.

Id rather have a salad than that tho. Prob a much healthier option too, without that processed cheese and sauce.

If ima have a burger im not really tripping off calories at that point. Reminds me the one time i went to Mcdonalds to grab an iced coffee. I was in line at those kiosks and the couple infront of me was looking at the calories for every item. Man if youre worried about calories McDonalds is probably somewhere you shouldnt be eating at.
I agree. Kids wanted in and out for a treat so we went and I grabbed the lettuces burger for myself. Been doing salad all week. This was a nice change. Will buy again.

Back
Top Bottom