FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Breakfast/eggs is acceptable 24/7/365.

Also, lettuce wrapped burgers are the absolute worst.! Especially at In'N'Out. Their buns are the best.!

But I've lost 12lbs since NYE.
Sacrifices are necessary.
20220203_153855.jpg

Yes I ordered one of each. Can't cut off buns cold turkey.! :lol:
Congratulations on your progress. I love a good weight loss story.

One of my many goals is to open up a jerk spot.
Honestly thought the same, a little pop-up, import the pimento leaves/wood and spices etc. and a proper drum setup, small menu. Then I remember how much I can't stand being on the grill all day for a big thing.

Honestly thought the same, a little pop-up, import the pimento leaves/wood and spices etc. and a proper drum setup, small menu. Then I remember how much I can't stand being on the grill all day for a big thing.
I follow a ton of BBQ folks and they put in some crazy overnight hours. Not looking forward to that part but it’s something I want to explore. I’ll be upset at myself if I didn’t at least try.

Was in Modesto yesterday, saw a smoker out front so made a pit stop. Brisket and ribs. Weren't very tender or fall off the bone but it had a light smoky favor and their mild sauce was good. Didn't have collard greens so opted for mac n cheese which were meh but the yams were perfect.
IMG_20220217_160405.jpg

Maggiano's Little Italy - Naperville

Classic Tomato Bruschetta
Maggiano's Salad
Chopped Salad
IMG_20220218_193842__01.jpg

Rigatoni "D" Chicken, Mushrooms, Marsala
Chicken and Spinach Manicotti
Rigatoni Arrabbiata
Salmon Lemon & Herb
Chocken Parmesan
IMG_20220218_203833__02.jpg

Tiramisu
IMG_20220218_213646__01.jpg

Warm Apple Crostata
IMG_20220218_213558__02.jpg

Esra's juice shop

Strawberry, banana, yogurt, almond milk, honey.
Banana, dates, peanut butter, spirulina, almond milk.

I forget whats in the juices red one is carrot, apple, beets i think. Other one is mango and baobab i think. They have this Sudanese tamarind juice i wanna try.
20220219_112606.jpg

to my dc peeps...
that hog on hill large minced pork combo sitting so right this second...that cornbread too... :smokin

I usually mess with the 6-wings with double greens + cornbread.

Over the course of my life going there, I've never had anything other than the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom