FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gumbo by chiva1908, on Flickr

Po' Boy by chiva1908, on Flickr
Both from Orleans & York on Slauson

Double Double w/ Animal Fries by chiva1908, on Flickr
In & Out in Downey

10 Piece Combo by chiva1908, on Flickr
Spot called Flannigans in Little Haiti, they had some things called "Rib Rolls" they were like egg rolls, but instead of the usual they had BBQ'd rib meat on the inside, those things were GODLY :smokin

Bar Louie somewhere in Miami

Yardhouse near south beach (I think)

CFG in Gardena

Tacos Los Tres Potrillos in Boyle Heights

MOAR Pacificos, same day/night :lol:

I do gold wraps too :smokin

Airport snacks, $9 :smh:

Only picture I took from that Korean BBQ Angel mentioned up there...

Chipotle

It's too hot out here :rolleyes

Alondra's in Paramount

One of the funniest vice munchies videos is the guy who cooks out of vending machines in Japan :lol:.. I still watch that thing

My cousin posted some food pics from my godson's birthday party.

Ginataan

Spaghetti and fried chicken

And of course the lechon that was gone within minutes of this pic being taken. Savage.

Last edited:
My cousin posted some food pics from my godson's birthday party.

Ginataan

Spaghetti and fried chicken

And of course the lechon that was gone within minutes of this pic being taken. Savage.
Looked like a fun party, bro.

I'm very picky when it comes to Filipino Spaghetti...I have to force myself when my mom-in-law cooks the dish because its too sweet.

But man, Kare-Kare, Fried Chicken, AND Lechon?!

This is why so many Filipinos have diabetes and high blood LOL.

Am I not truly Filipino if I'm not a big Lechon fan?
eyes.gif

I think everyone makes Filipino spaghetti better than me. They always put the right amount of cheese.

I'm not a big lechon person either. I'll eat a piece or two of skin and be done.

I think everyone makes Filipino spaghetti better than me. They always put the right amount of cheese.

I'm not a big lechon person either. I'll eat a piece or two of skin and be done.
eek.gif
I had no idea you were Filipino.
roll.gif

The only filipino spaghetti I'll eat is my grandma's. Her recipe has pineapple juice in it and I love it. Along with her Palabok recipe. If it doesn't taste anywhere near her recipe, I'll pass.

eek.gif
I had no idea you were Filipino.
roll.gif

The only filipino spaghetti I'll eat is my grandma's. Her recipe has pineapple juice in it and I love it. Along with her Palabok recipe. If it doesn't taste anywhere near her recipe, I'll pass.
wait you're Filipino?? 
eek.gif

Yo, I was making some pasta sauce yesterday with some garlic, Italian sausage, and jufran. I finish making the sauce and look for a big pot to cook the pasta in. No damn pot.

Yo, I was making some pasta sauce yesterday with some garlic, Italian sausage, and jufran. I finish making the sauce and look for a big pot to cook the pasta in. No damn pot.
Interesting recipe. Spicy Jufran? lol.

Lechon is pretty overrated to me. I have a little bit then get sick of the taste. But when your family is as big as mine, you'd be lucky to get a lot of skin lol

And I think every Filipino is partial to their family's recipes. My brother refuses to eat dinuguaan unless either my mom or lola cooked it.

That Chipotle deal is legit though. Used it today with my sister.

Cooking up some chicken/pork adobo tonight for dinner

I know I should be appreciative for this but damn I've had Filipino food at my house everyday for the last 4 months and I aint even lieing. Sick of it.

Came in here to see more :x

I'll be in Boston next week and may swing through some neighboring cities. Hartford, Providence, New Bedford.

Any MUST eats in those cities?

LA after that. Hoping to hit Dog Haus, Free Range and/or eggslut. Problem is I almost never have a chance to because In N Out + Roscoes is a must.

Atlantic City after that. Will post pics from White House Subs.

Back
Top Bottom