FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Kimchi fries from Boba Bar in San Jose, CA. It has kimchi, cheese, steak, sour cream, and green onions on top of fries.

Mango green tea x jasmine milk tea from amor cafe in San Jose too.

Real talk to my filipinos out there.

Please be careful with your diets man.

our dishes are a recipe for all sorts of health problems.

Due back there wasnt kidding about diabetes and high blood pressure/ cholesterol.

i know alot of yall young bucks too so yea just be careful.

i wanna see all my people healthy

Due back there wasnt kidding about diabetes and high blood pressure/ cholesterol.

Almost all my Filipino friends have some kind of high blood pressure/diabetes.

I dated a Filipino for 6 years, I know firsthand of their cuisines. Mad sodium in each dish

Filipino's always want a heavy breakfast  
laugh.gif

QFT.

Hypertension, diabetes,and all that is already in my family. It's a miracle all my stuff is in check even though I'm a little hefty. Been hitting the gym again, but I gotta get the diet in check.

@85wasagreatyear
, I've been through Paterson but never really dabbled in the food scene. I plan on heading over there eventually to take some pics of the falls. Any suggestions for spot(s) to hit up when I go?

no disrespect i edited your pics out (good shots btw)

yeah there are some good spots over here. E&V on the westside has fire seafood and pasta (penne ala vodka with chicken/shrimp & broccoli is my fav) http://www.evrestaurant.com/

taormina's pizza on madison ave has great pizza a bunch of specialty slices too
also check out broadway pizza on main street and boadway if you love big ny style slices

La Fe is really popular and they have a couple of spots (latin food) big portions lol i like it

where u from?

QFT.

Hypertension, diabetes,and all that is already in my family. It's a miracle all my stuff is in check even though I'm a little hefty. Been hitting the gym again, but I gotta get the diet in check.
pls stay safe you guys 

Broadway Pizza is lit!!!

Also the Chimi truck by the old Alabama projects; is it still there?

I live in Clifton but rarely stop by Ptown for eats anymore.

I had high blood pressure and a low count of something in my blood a few years ago. Been eating a lot better recently.

^
That was definitely entertaining. Japanese vending machines got some cool stuff. I like how you can get some cartons of juice and fresh eggs. Would get those along with some used school girl panties from a machine.

I know he's half American but did not expect him to talk the way he does and use that kind of lingo. That rice meal looked nasty though and the milkshake was a fail.

Back
Top Bottom