FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nah I'm joking...that's just DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

But in all seriousness, I just say don't let places kill you with the AMOUNT of rice they load you up with.

The worst example of this was shown below. :smh:

The more rice you let them give you means the more they will skimp on the animal flesh.

Don't fall for IT.

1453173D-8D4D-4D53-9256-5ADD06C19F1F.jpeg

44949A50-7160-4FBD-A2B1-D07D0B871CA3.jpeg

chorizo/chicken burrito
bbq mushroom quesadilla

I think chorizo/chicken is my favorite "standard" burrito proteins
ALL the flavor of chorizo with less fatty/greasy chicken to balance it out

I’m trying. I’m not involved in the farming. But once it gets warmer I want to spend some time outside and learn some stuff. I literally don’t know how to grow anything.

I’m trying. I’m not involved in the farming. But once it gets warmer I want to spend some time outside and learn some stuff. I literally don’t know how to grow anything.

Everything is much simplier/easy than you would imagine. Also, it would be good for the Jr. Starbz crew to have those skills moving forward.

It's real easy man and there are so many YouTube channels that you can use for support.

That's worse than the rice swindle. :smh:

tbh, if you gotta worry about getting short changed on meat/cheese cause of the rice, beans, fries, whatever...you ain't going to the right spot anyway

i can see not wanting rice or fries if you think they gonna put less meat but any place like that prob aint good

tbh, if you gotta worry about getting short changed on meat/cheese cause of the rice, beans, fries, whatever...you ain't going to the right spot anyway

i can see not wanting rice or fries if you think they gonna put less meat but any place like that prob aint good

re: "you ain't going to the right spot anyway"

I think it's simple math.

The more items you have in your burrito, the less amount you will get per item.

If there is MORE rice in the burrito, human nature will generally put less of every other item that is requested to be placed in the burrito.

I am simply saying rice being the dominant/most pronounced item in your burrito is playing into the hands of the business.

That's all.

Rice HAS a place in a burrito but it's just in a John Paxon / BJ Armstrong role vs. being even a Dennis Rodman.

The protein is the main draw of the burrito or any wrapped food.

Everything is much simplier/easy than you would imagine. Also, it would be good for the Jr. Starbz crew to have those skills moving forward.

It's real easy man and there are so many YouTube channels that you can use for support.
You right. Especially since we get a community garden here at work and they literally provide everything for us that we need. We just need to take care of it.

But in all seriousness, I just say don't let places kill you with the AMOUNT of rice they load you up with.

The worst example of this was shown below. :smh:

The more rice you let them give you means the more they will skimp on the animal flesh.

Don't fall for IT.

Thanks for pulling this pic up

It looks good and reminds me I haven't eaten at this spot in a while

I will get something there later this week and post a cross-section pic

Back
Top Bottom