FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I got so used to eating burgers at sit-down restaurants, so I think my preferences with their quality and portion sizes has caused me to pass on eating at hamburger restaurants that are levels above sorry a%$ fast food hamburger restaurants.

I really wanted to try out Five Guys in ghetto Fox Hills Mall yesterday, but the menu prices I saw deterred me. I'm sure their food would have been good, but I couldn't justify paying restaurant prices, or damn near close to that, with them. I wasn't feeling $10.49 for a cheeseburger, $7.19 for large fries and $5.99 for a milkshake.

I'm better off going to a sit-down burger restaurant with those prices of theirs when I get better quality and portion sizes, especially if a particular chain offers unlimited fries.

Curry chicken
20220302_213502.jpg

I got so used to eating burgers at sit-down restaurants, so I think my preferences with their quality and portion sizes has caused me to pass on eating at hamburger restaurants that are levels above sorry a%$ fast food hamburger restaurants.

I really wanted to try out Five Guys in ghetto Fox Hills Mall yesterday, but the menu prices I saw deterred me. I'm sure their food would have been good, but I couldn't justify paying restaurant prices, or damn near close to that, with them. I wasn't feeling $10.49 for a cheeseburger, $7.19 for large fries and $5.99 for a milkshake.

I'm better off going to a sit-down burger restaurant with those prices of theirs when I get better quality and portion sizes, especially if a particular chain offers unlimited fries.

:smh: I thought you were done with this?

Speaking of burgers. I don't think I was around for the origin of Alc's infamous burger pic. Was he still posting food pics after this or was he shamed out of posting another one?
Screenshot_20220110-224335__01.jpg

:smh: I thought you were done with this?

I wouldn't describe that mall like that if the conditions and people who go there changed for the better and was acceptable like other malls, but it hasn't for decades so I can't sugarcoat what that crappy mall really is. But it has toned down very little over many years honestly, but still not acceptable enough for society.

Others on here have used that term as a broad description to describe inferior or unacceptable conditions, but you never gripe about them. I can't help if it's in my vernacular predicated on poor conditions I've endured and seen all my life.

I wouldn't describe that mall like that if the conditions and people who go there changed for the better and was acceptable like other malls, but it hasn't for decades so I can't sugarcoat what that crappy mall really is. But it has toned down very little over many years honestly, but still not acceptable enough for society.

Others on here have used that term as a broad description to describe inferior or unacceptable conditions, but you never gripe about them. I can't help if it's in my vernacular predicated on poor conditions I've endured and seen all my life.

Just leaving this with you.

Your choice to read/react.

Those fries look heavy duty. Make poutine look like childsplay. Dope story/come up tho.

there's a place here called the baked potato factory where the plates look just like that. plates are heavy af

Smothered fries are cool but it just makes the fries soft.

there's a place here called the baked potato factory where the plates look just like that. plates are heavy af

Smothered fries are cool but it just makes the fries soft.

ALONE Yea, fried food that ain't crispy is a waste of calories. But I can understand it in something like Carne Asade fries or anything like that.

And on top of that, at a sit down restaurant at least you can have a server who can cater to all your needs.

Back
Top Bottom