FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chip is one of the best cookies I've ever had hands down. They are so perfectly gooey & spongey every single time. Usually go to their Astoria location but now they have 1 closer by me in Bayside & it's in a mall so parking is plenty compared to Astoria. Insomnia are gimmick cookies to me. They taste near identical to Subway cookies & are expensive for no reason. Had em once from their location in East Village....never again. You ever look into The Cookie Dealer? I hear good things.
Chip was delicious. I thought the choc chip was amazing, then I took a bite of the s'mores which was insane. That gooey chocolate in the middle was fire. Yea, Insomnia cookies are weak here too. Taste like grocery cookies. I really wanted to try Levain but didn't get around to it.

🤗
IMG_20220614_215451.jpg

Kaufman's Bagel & Delicatessen - Skokie
IMG_20220615_094752~2.jpg

Keto at the house is really simple. Basically just modified versions of stuff we already usually make. Cauliflower “rice” is fine. If I’m drinking, vodka soda and bourbon neat or on rocks has always been a go-to, so that won’t change much.

Eating out/weekends will be tough. Going to be strict with it for the first couple weeks though just to see how I’m feeling. Been using the Carb Manager app.

Then I’ll be the tie breaker.

Chicken fingers are for babies. Grown ups should eat Popeyes dark meat spicy.

Chip was delicious. I thought the choc chip was amazing, then I took a bite of the s'mores which was insane. That gooey chocolate in the middle was fire. Yea, Insomnia cookies are weak here too. Taste like grocery cookies. I really wanted to try Levain but didn't get around to it.
Chip really is the GOAT cookie for me here. Choc chip is gold standard just like triangle pizza & their choc chip cookie is amazing. Smores is damn good too as well as oatmeal raisin. I didn't like their carrot cake cookie only because the carrot was too thick & not shredded enough. And yup, the gooey middle is always fire in most all their cookies. Yeah, screw Insomnia- waste of $ imo. I've never tried Levain, will do in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom