FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B Sox B Sox how often do you go out to eat? Might have to add Qdoba and Chipotle to your list, can easily get a whatever meat bowl + queso + veggies + sauce + guac + sour cream on Keto. I guess you could do the same at real Mexican spots too.
Job has me out and about on the road pretty frequently.

Already knew Chipotle would be clutch.

More so thinking about dinners out with friends and whatnot. I'll be fine though.

Out with friends should be pretty easy too for Keto. Doesn't even have to be "dirty keto". Steak and vegetable sides, fish etc.

Devin’s fish and chips. Thick Salmon steak and shrimp combo. Didn’t get a pic of the scallops and plantains and okra.
B4269CCA-8555-4580-80B0-C58D69859953.jpeg

famous fish is aight but real ones know to go up 2 blocks to Devins.

I always get the veggie samosas from this spot and I wanna try some of the other menu items. I’ve had the aloo chole and it was good.. gonna try the gobhi Manchurian next time
Any recs zmaqbool zmaqbool broncos19dm broncos19dm or any one else
What’s up bro

I’d give the biriyani a try, aloo tikki chaat or samosa chaat (more flavor), Saag paneer, Gobi 65 if you like spicy, those pizzas look 🔥 🔥 🔥 maybe the Paneer manchurian

I’m getting so hungry just looking at this menu 😂

Wait this keto bread basically? Been getting this every now and then not knowing.

Yea. I tried different keto ones and this is the one that tastes most like regular loaf bread.
Can't really taste any difference honestly.

And the wraps taste just like a regular wrap but thinner.

Back
Top Bottom