FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Roscoes was ok i guess. I remember LA NTers told me it wasnt anything special but to visit anyways. My mom said it was basically KFC and eggo waffles :lol:

It's my dad's birthday today. I went to one of our favorite Pakistani restaurants to grab some food. Got regular Naan, roti, onion kulcha for bread. Also got Palak paneer(spinach with cheese cubes) Achari chicken, beef & chicken kebabs, kaali daal(black lentil), samosa chaat, Bihari kebab(Pakistani BBQ delicacy, Bihari kabab are thin strips of beef marinated in a spicy homemade masala and finished off with coal smoke) & 🍕 pie. For 🎂- Carvel, Martha's Very Berry Napolian & Martha's 3 layer chocolate mousse 🤤.
20220720_183846.jpg
20220720_182348.jpg
20220720_180939.jpg
20220720_180931.jpg
20220720_180120.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-214941_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 20220720_141324.jpg
    20220720_141324.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 221
Anybody from CA / Bay tried Krispy Krunchy the gas station chicken joint?

Ain’t had it but been temped :lol:
The one in Oakland by Lake Merritt is 🔥 the owners are Arabians & it’s a liquor store, I tried another location in El Sobrante made by Indians but it wasn’t good, not even a gas station either it was a stand alone store.

Anybody from CA / Bay tried Krispy Krunchy the gas station chicken joint?

Ain’t had it but been temped :lol:
The one in the Mission(South Van Ness) is solid and the one by the Pier is good too, but they run out of stuff all of the time. Just make sure you get the blueberry biscuit.

Literally salt, fresh lime juice and olive oil is the only dressing I’ll ever need
Good for you. I am the opposite. I am a dressing enthusiast. I have at least 5 bottles of different types in my fridge at any given time -

Kraft Catalina, Girard’s Champagne, Ken’s Lite Caesar, Newman’s Sesame Ginger and Ken’s Italian are all staples.

Good for you. I am the opposite. I am a dressing enthusiast. I have at least 5 bottles of different types in my fridge at any given time -

Kraft Catalina, Girard’s Champagne, Ken’s Lite Caesar, Newman’s Sesame Ginger and Ken’s Italian are all staples.
I’m so damn plain and boring. Every so I use Ceasar or maybe creamy Italian.

I eat from gas stations. You can find some fire food. No different than any other deli.

Taco vazquez II in fort Myers was the last gas station I ate at. ⛽🌮🔥

Krispy krunchy is here too, they always put them in the WORST spots. Same with Chester fried.

Kens Lite Caesar is one of the greatest GOATs of all time.

Question for all.

Overheard a few folks talking about this while I was in line to get my oil changed.

But If you could only pick one CHICKEN meal from an (American) Asian takeout spot, what would it be for you?

I would probably go with the General Tso's without second guess.

Question for all.

Overheard a few folks talking about this while I was in line to get my oil changed.

But If you could only pick one CHICKEN meal from an (American) Asian takeout spot, what would it be for you?

I would probably go with the General Tso's without second guess.
Panda Express Orange Chicken. No other answer.

Back
Top Bottom