FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pancake brunch this morning - my specialty GF pancakes with a pork and maple burger (on clearance yesterday).

B73541E1-0370-4250-A058-D6EFEADE7993.jpeg

Coffee if it's in the morning, Dr Pepper Cream Soda Zero any other time of day.
Doritos Jumping Jack
Reeses or Junior Mints. Or York. Or Butterfinger. Or Almond Joy.

Everyone just gonna have to wait...
I ❤️ Reese's. Have read plenty of Reese's slander in here or was it in TAN? 🤔 :smh: Butterfinger is not too bad but for me personally, anything with coconut is automatically dismissed. Coconut & mint also are my absolute 2 most disliked flavors of all time. It's the texture of coconut & mint with it's menthol flavoring that I just can't stand.

I ❤️ Reese's. Have read plenty of Reese's slander in here or was it in TAN? 🤔 :smh: Butterfinger is not too bad but for me personally, anything with coconut is automatically dismissed. Coconut & mint also are my absolute 2 most disliked flavors of all time. It's the texture of coconut & mint with it's menthol flavoring that I just can't stand.
Coconut is fire

I get people not feeling mint or coconut, but peanut butter and chocolate? I thought that was universal.

-foe

I’m a bit suspicious I have a nut problem - something makes me feel bad and it has happened a few times after eating peanuts.

That would be a problem - peanut butter is probably my favorite foodstuff. I know there are alternatives but it’s struggle without it.

Coconut is fire
It is indeed a very popular flavor but Idk man, for me it just never banged. I hate when it's shredded, I hate when it's flavored into chocolate & too flaky. Back when I used to smoke hookah I did smoke coconut flavored tobacco & that was not bad I'd say.
I get people not feeling mint or coconut, but peanut butter and chocolate? I thought that was universal.

-foe
So did I. A lot of people have allergies against peanuts & nuts in general so maybe that's why. My life cannot go forward without pizza or peanut butter, lol.
If we are being honest, Reese's peanut butter doesn't really taste like real peanut butter. So I can understand those that DON'T mess with it.

I like Reese's though.
This makes sense. I like the creamy texture & smooth flavor of Reese's PB. Have you ever had Reese's PB in a jar? Tastes nothing like the PB they use in their chocolates.

What does it taste like then. I come in peace

Overly sweet
Peanut Butter Flavoring

This makes sense. I like the creamy texture & smooth flavor of Reese's PB. Have you ever had Reese's PB in a jar? Tastes nothing like the PB they use in their chocolates.

I might have a long time ago. But I group all those fake peanut butter spreads in the same boat.

It is indeed a very popular flavor but Idk man, for me it just never banged. I hate when it's shredded, I hate when it's flavored into chocolate & too flaky. Back when I used to smoke hookah I did smoke coconut flavored tobacco & that was not bad I'd say.

So did I. A lot of people have allergies against peanuts & nuts in general so maybe that's why. My life cannot go forward without pizza or peanut butter, lol.

And that’s why the OG cup or the pieces are their best product - I got a big Santa thing for Christmas that I was looking forward to eating - but it was so sickly because of the high PB to chocolate ratio.

I bought a bigger Yeti bottle and usually carry that around. Only time I buy bottled water now is on a road trip, airport, etc.
Yeti has gotten wildly popular some older colors can make you a nice profit. Carry a dessert tan 36 oz bottle myself.
Loving the Yeti talk in here :pimp: . Yeti is one of those brands that are so damn good in their manufacturing that their products will never disappoint. I would buy Poland Spring 3 liter bottles for years & years to drink water from at work & the gym. I'd use 1 bottle for about 3-4 days roughly.

Then I started thinking although they're only .99cents these bottles add up fast + additional .5cents NY state bottle deposit tacked on every single time. Forgot how I came the Yeti brand but went into my local PC Richard's & copped the gallon Yeti & have never looked back. I never leave home without it. Took it to Legoland few days ago with me & bunch of roadtrips.

The best $130 I've ever spent. This tank is indestructible + it doubles up as a murder weapon if I ever need to bash in someone's skull :lol:. Love the fact the cap magnitizes to the top. Bought it 3 years ago & I have 0 complaints. Seen a Yeti R&D video on one of their coolers. They set it out in the wild with food inside to attract predators. Big *** bear showed up & roughed the Yeti up to get inside but the structure on the cooler never failed & the lock didn't bust open. I'm going to look into their drinking cups...they look cute & I'm sure work just as great as my water can.
20220724_155126.jpg
20220724_155131.jpg
20220724_155134.jpg

Loving the Yeti talk in here :pimp: . Yeti is one of those brands that are so damn good in their manufacturing that their products will never disappoint. I would buy Poland Spring 3 liter bottles for years & years to drink water from at work & the gym. I'd use 1 bottle for about 3-4 days roughly.

Then I started thinking although they're only .99cents these bottles add up fast + additional .5cents NY state bottle deposit tacked on every single time. Forgot how I came the Yeti brand but went into my local PC Richard's & copped the gallon Yeti & have never looked back. I never leave home without it. Took it to Legoland few days ago with me & bunch of roadtrips.

The best $130 I've ever spent. This tank is indestructible + it doubles up as a murder weapon if I ever need to bash in someone's skull :lol:. Love the fact the cap magnitizes to the top. Bought it 3 years ago & I have 0 complaints. Seen a Yeti R&D video on one of their coolers. They set it out in the wild with food inside to attract predators. Big *** bear showed up & roughed the Yeti up to get inside but the structure on the cooler never failed & the lock didn't bust open. I'm going to look into their drinking cups...they look cute & I'm sure work just as great as my water can.
20220724_155126.jpg
20220724_155131.jpg
20220724_155134.jpg
That *** look refreshing

Back
Top Bottom