FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20220724-131643_Samsung Internet.jpg

All facts! Yeti is that brand! I love them. The water temp inside doesn't heat up not even one single degree throughout the day regardless if the can has been in the heat all day or indoors. At Legoland it was a HOT 95 degrees & sunshine as far as the eyes can see so we were outside pretty much the entire 9 hours we were there walking around & stuff. I poured my cold water with ice around 8AM & for the next 12 hours that water was still ice cold. Do you & brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby have a pic of your Yeti? Would love to see what others out there are buying 👍.
I’ll try to get a pic later but I have too many. From the water bottles in every size all the way down to the 16oz pint cup and 10 oz lowball I use for whiskey and mixed drinks

Anybody mess wit sparkling water?

I used to love topo Chico but they’ve been hard to find the topo Chico lime and they recently changed their bottles from glass to plastic. :/

Trying Perrier lemon this week, gonna see if it’s as good. Then I’ll try Perrier lime.

I have a couple of non-Yeti brand stainless steel bottles and the water stays cold throughout the day as well. Is it worth the extra $$ for Yeti?
20220725_145418.jpg

Topo Chico has had both bottle and plastic for a while, plastic doesn't hit the same though. They sell out quick for some reason.

I have a couple of non-Yeti brand stainless steel bottles and the water stays cold throughout the day as well. Is it worth the extra $$ for Yeti?
20220725_145418.jpg
Some will say yes some will say no.

I personally like Yeti’s outdoors / lifestyle branding and they were the first big brand to really do this sorta thing so I support them. The different colors and stuff keep me interested. But most of all they’re useful and easy to keep up.

Yeti’s quality is also top notch, down to the lids. I have a cooler from them too and it’s holding up great.

Anybody mess wit sparkling water?
I've tried. I can't, man. When La Croix was all the rage a few years ago I tried a couple different ones. The taste is borderline disrespectful to me. 😂 "Do you like pineapple? Have you ever wondered what it would taste like if you put a single pineapple ring in a 500 gallon container of water? Then try La Croix pineapple." 😂🤦‍♂️ Someone told me La Croix taste like a fuzzy tv channel you're trying to pirate. 😂

I just tried a Liquid Death this past weekend at work, for free. Friend wanted me to try one with him so he bought a Berry Me Alive and we split it. Nah, man. No. I can't.

-foe

Speaking of 🦀

Soft shell crab is among the worst things I’ve ever had to cook or eat. Who tf decided to pull those bugs out of the water and just chomp them down whole? Shell and all. F’ing terrible.

Speaking of 🦀

Soft shell crab is among the worst things I’ve ever had to cook or eat. Who tf decided to pull those bugs out of the water and just chomp them down whole? Shell and all. F’ing terrible.

Finally had a Fried SSC sandwich a few years ago.

I don't get it man. Not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom