FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Facts. My dad used to make mushroom and broccoli pizza at home growing up. He used to work at a pizzeria in the city when he first came to this country back in the day.

Mushroom and chicken go together perfectly
That's wassup❤️ :pimp: . I can relate to all of this. My dad also worked in many pizzerias when he first immigrated here & like your pops, my pops also made some banging fuego pizza at home. I used to look forward to it all the time & would get so excited as a kid when he'd be in the kitchen prepping his dough & shredding the cheese. Such heartwarming memories man- am I right?

Mushroom yes but about the chicken...lol, I'm one of those who believes that meat doesn't belong on 🍕 :lol:🤷‍♂️. Idk I just never enjoy it. I've had steak pizza, I've had chicken pizza & I especially dislike Buffalo chicken on pizza with it's vibrant colors & patterns, lol. I'm also one of those who strongly supports 🍍 🍕. I love pineapple pizza- such a dope combo of sweet & tangy. Flamesuit on 🤣.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican In your opinion, would you say that you encourage/support Stone Cold Steve Austin’s err “interesting” behavior?

Nothing but respect for you and I come in peace.

He is a customer that knows what he wants and won't sit back and let workers mess up his orders like the rest of you. I respect his heart. therealest1 therealest1

He is a customer that knows what he wants and won't sit back and let workers mess up his orders like the rest of you. I respect his heart. therealest1 therealest1
💯 💯 💯
1659208927253.gif

Confidence will never go out of style…

That's wassup❤️ :pimp: . I can relate to all of this. My dad also worked in many pizzerias when he first immigrated here & like your pops, my pops also made some banging fuego pizza at home. I used to look forward to it all the time & would get so excited as a kid when he'd be in the kitchen prepping his dough & shredding the cheese. Such heartwarming memories man- am I right?

Mushroom yes but about the chicken...lol, I'm one of those who believes that meat doesn't belong on 🍕 :lol:🤷‍♂️. Idk I just never enjoy it. I've had steak pizza, I've had chicken pizza & I especially dislike Buffalo chicken on pizza with it's vibrant colors & patterns, lol. I'm also one of those who strongly supports 🍍 🍕. I love pineapple pizza- such a dope combo of sweet & tangy. Flamesuit on 🤣.
Facts. Those memories will always stay with me. Inspired me to learn to cook myself and not rely on a woman to cook for me :lol: .Make my own pizza from scratch at times if I'm not feeling lazy.

Pineapple on pizza is also a good combo. Never understood the hate from people

Facts. My dad used to make mushroom and broccoli pizza at home growing up. He used to work at a pizzeria in the city when he first came to this country back in the day.

Mushroom and chicken go together perfectly

What kind of pizza did they make at his spot? I Think I remember you saying this which is why I was confused when you called that thin crust pizza burnt.

Facts. Those memories will always stay with me. Inspired me to learn to cook myself and not rely on a woman to cook for me :lol: .Make my own pizza from scratch at times if I'm not feeling lazy.

Pineapple on pizza is also a good combo. Never understood the hate from people
💯- those memories are forever 😍. Always a great thing to know how to cook for yourself. The ladies also love a man who knows how to cook. I can't cook much but my younger brother can. He's gotten pretty good at it too. He can do full hearty dishes or bake & make dessert.

Same here. I love reading the hate on pineapple pizza. It's legit comedy & cracks me up...the hate on it is REAL 🤣. Relationships have ended & wars have been fought over pineapple pizza :rofl: . I'm glad they hate it...more for me & you haha.

Out east checking out some farm stands. It’s dumb how good this corn was:
B76CECED-30E2-41E5-8596-A61CA7611A84.jpeg
Looks great. Are these the Riverhead farms? Them farms have such awesome apple pies & corn. I did the maze & little petting zoo on one of those farms last November. The very first time I saw a Dodge Viper was also on the road leading to those farms. I'll never forget it- a 2003 Yellow Viper just casually driving down the road singing it's V10 🎶. Long Island got a lot of those oldschool hidden gems of classic Americana cars :pimp: .

Looks great. Are these the Riverhead farms? Them farms have such awesome apple pies & corn. I did the maze & little petting zoo on one of those farms last November. The very first time I saw a Dodge Viper was also on the road leading to those farms. I'll never forget it- a 2003 Yellow Viper just casually driving down the road singing it's V10 🎶. Long Island got a lot of those oldschool hidden gems of classic Americana cars :pimp: .
Yeah I’m out around Riverhead and Baiting Hollow. Had to hit up Lewin and Briermere Farms. Briermere has god-tier pies. Their blueberry crisp and cream pies are unreal.

Yeah I’m out around Riverhead and Baiting Hollow. Had to hit up Lewin and Briermere Farms. Briermere has god-tier pies. Their blueberry crisp and cream pies are unreal.
That's awesome. I got to get out there. If you don't mind can you post some pics of said pies please? I'll try to go to the farms you mentioned instead of my regular one.

An individual on here clearly doesn't pay attention when he posted that I only go to Red Robin when I do occasionally post stuff from other establishments I ate at. His general focus is clearly screwed up because he actually posted food he was preparing on a gas grill in the Mitchell & Ness thread one day, adding to the derailment in it that day.

I also don't know why another individual is so concerned about what I post and occasionally makes references about them when he admitted he has me on ignore. If he has me on ignore, why even acknowledge my posts if he dislikes me? He really shouldn't try to judge someone else when he acknowledged he would enable laziness/uselessness in a relationship with letting the woman stay home and not have to work if he made a lot of money. Anyone willing to enable freeloading isn't intelligent in life.

Back
Top Bottom