FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

FB_IMG_1659930137964.jpg

😂😂🤣

-foe

B7BAAC04-65A7-4526-8EDD-4E4DC0EBB2B0.jpeg

Roasted duck with buns, reheat the duck at 200-250 fahrenheit for about an hour and you’re good. Hoisin sauce has “I Can't Feel My Face” chili flakes in it.
Those buns have a odd texture to me. I need to try again, maybe it was a terrible experience that time.

High prices? Tacos i had in LA were like $1 each. Thought thats how they should be priced. I dont really buy them here cuz i feel theyre overpriced for the portions.

B Sox B Sox

U ever tried shirataki noodles?
One bag has 4 grams of carbs and 45 total calories.
I use them all the time for lo mein

Resized_Resized_20220808_114707(1).jpg

I have not. Looks like Target sells them. About to go run some errands shortly and will try to pick up a bag or two.

Bought these at Costco the other day. Not terrible, but don’t have the ideal thiccness that I would like for pasta dishes.
7C43243F-AA35-49FC-A4CF-1FF7B32EB0AB.jpeg

Target, Walmart and food lion sells them. Pretty sure other places too by now

There's a fettuccine one as well

I boil them then dry Sautee until the water is gone.
Screenshot_20220808-131135_Gallery.jpg

My homegirls son had a phase where he wouldnt eat fries unless it was from mcdonalds. He was young as hell. She told me shed keep the fries carton and just make fries (homemade or frozen) and put em in the carton. The power of branding.

Tacos been going up though.

Each cow only has one 👅 so if you want lengua you’re going to have to pay up. Basic chicken ones or pork are still cheap though.

I pretty much live off Mexican food so I’ve had to increase my taco budget lately because I’m not going to stop getting them.

I don’t do gentrified tacos though trying to charge 7 bucks a taco because you’re in NE Minneapolis. FOH

Back
Top Bottom