FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn! They closed?!?!? Spot was legendary, lol. Wouldn't be surprised if them closing has to do with rent spikes & inflation as a whole.

“Health concerns”. People saying probably the owner has health issues. Idk why the whole spot gotta close for that so idk if that makes that much sense.

That's not actual blood, but I understand you have some health concerns going on and you have to be wary of eating undercooked meats so I don't fault you for doing that.

How long did you let it rest?

Also, when I meant bleed I didnt mean bleed juices, a couple places had like blood bleed.

I think yall know what I meant but just to make sure :lol:.

BC4B2EF7-490A-4E67-BBF6-C16B81FF129E.jpeg

Under right? These cotdamn steaks man.
Over. It’s not completely destroyed, though.

The owner was sick. They had a pumpkin spice bagel and pumpkin spice cream cheese that people were raving over. They definitely were creative with their bagels and toppings.
Yeah just read that on Google & he had a history of owing unpaid payroll taxes & read that was a factor as well for another location closing. Sucks, RIP Bagel Store. Pumpkin spice bagel/cc sounds so good.

Yeah just read that on Google & he had a history of owing unpaid payroll taxes & read that was a factor as well for another location closing. Sucks, RIP Bagel Store. Pumpkin spice bagel/cc sounds so good.

Almost a mil in unpaid taxes. :lol: How do you even do that as a small business.

Not likely but it's been done, just usually not for no reason. I've heard on the internet from unnamed sources of employees wearing uniforms of places they no longer work for discounts.

Good Deal

It's reported that the weight of the shell is at least 50% of the product. These having no shells means that the product is equivalent to 22 ounces of nuts in shells. (If you like the flavor) 3 camels shows lowest price in their records.

11-Oz Wonderful Pistachios w/ No Shells (Sea Salt & Vinegar)
$4.60

Good Deal

$4.60

Good flavor I prefer the cracked pepper ones. Shelled >> no shell tho. Get to suck all the flavor off the shell no ayo b

Back
Top Bottom