FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

BC4B2EF7-490A-4E67-BBF6-C16B81FF129E.jpeg

Under right? These cotdamn steaks man.

I dont eat salmon, even lox but NY bagels in general >>>

Tried this rainbow bagel with plain CC some time ago from a spotnin BK. Bangin. Too bad they closed smh.

92F8843E-52D1-4575-AC2F-7FC82814AEED.jpeg
Man, you remember that insane craze for rainbow bagels in NYC from the Brooklyn spot called The Bagel Store about 6 years ago? Rainbow bagels w/rainbow cream cheese. People could not get enough of them. Tasted same as non-rainbow bagels & cream cheese but sure as hell looked cool for a minute.

Man, you remember that insane craze for rainbow bagels in NYC from the Brooklyn spot called The Bagel Store about 6 years ago? Rainbow bagels w/rainbow cream cheese. People could not get enough of them. Tasted same as non-rainbow bagels & cream cheese but sure as hell looked cool for a minute.
Food coloring gets folks going crazy same way it had buckets doing gymnastics

That is from The Bagel Store. :lol: Closed now smh.

Bout 5 min.
Let it sit as close to 10 minutes as you can wait. I let mine sit in the microwave. Re-plate it and cut it.. that should solve the myoglobin issue.

It seems OD when you sitting there waiting but any person who makes a good steak will tell you it’s worth it and should be done, especially with good cuts of steak.

you’re getting a better grip on doneness and letting it sit to room temp before cooking is best practice!

Take a pic next time before you cut it so we can see the sear and crust. next step would be figuring out how to get that sear and crust on it how you want. Higher heat for shorter period, full rest, if you want a better crust.

Back
Top Bottom