FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Garlic noodles (which were bomb), sisig fries, and spicy shredded pork tacos from a Filipino x Vietnamese fusion place. Forgot what it's called :lol:

Last edited:

House made kimchi, kadejan chicken thigh, poached egg and rice. Forgot the garnish. Just some breakfast food from my new job.

Last edited:
I want to try Binagoongan. In Vietnamese cuisine we have pork belly with shrimp paste too but add lemongrass. Love the pungent taste.

Hell yeah man, shrimp paste always adds that good funk.

Another funk thing I love to make is xo. Easy as hell just soak dried shrimp and scallops overnight and brown the hell out of it with shallots and red pepper and throw it in a food processor. Like bacon bits but better. I think that's Chinese though...

Been slacking...

The Local Fry in Fed Hill

Carne Asada Fries

Bahn Mi w/ a fried Egg

Blue Moon Cafe in Fells Pt.

Enormous cinnamon bun

Captain Crunch French Toast

Didn't know about this thread or I would have contributed earlier. Here are some pics from the last two months

Work trip to Arizona always starts with In-N-Out

Followed by room service that night Country Fried Filet Mignon Andouille Gravy with a side of Potatoes

Rare Ribeye from DC Steakhouse to round out the trip

Arrived late back in Minneapolis so I had the Chicken Confit Ramen from Shoyu at the Airport

After engagement photos Me and the Fiancée went to Manny's Steakhouse Bone Marrow and Scallops Benedict for Apps

Double Cut Prime Rib to finish the meal off

A trip to Haute Dish was next started with Steak and Eggs with Bloody Mary Oyster shots on the side

Next is my favorite dish at the place the General Tso Sweetbreads with Foie Fried Rice

Finished the night off with Chicken 2X

The rest of this is stuff is take out and stuff I threw together at home

Whole Fish with Shrimp and Asparagus

Pho with Tripe, Soft Tendon, Meatballs, Round Eye Steak, Brisket, Meatballs, and poached eggs

Bacon wrapped potato tart

Crab, Crawfish, Shrimp, Boudin, and Boudin Balls

I'll post South Carolina and Houston when I get back next week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom