FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I had dinner Red Robin yesterday. I tried out the new Pretzel Bacon Beer-Cheese Burger.
IMG_6530.JPG

To my surprise, I unexpectedly got the vanilla milkshake for free! I was never aware that there was a promotion for a free dessert with a $10 minimum purchase on my loyalty account until I was checking out using the tabletop device to pay my bill. I redeemed it since shakes qualify as a dessert. I'm normally notified via email whenever there are freebies or promotions. But they tend to provide offers occasionally without notification. Perhaps I should check the app more often to see if I have something on there without notification.
What’s that bowl filled with

Ngl that burger does look fire.

Did you wear the FR3’s?

You are clearly a fool for inquiring about what the hell I wore to a restaurant in a food thread.

But I would recommend you try that burger if there's a Red Robin in your vicinity because it's one of those limited time gimmick burgers until they inevitably come out with a new one.

What is your world record for fry baskets?
4?

That is crazy that you get a milkshake in there too.

World record? You can do away with that one because it's not that significant with me. Since you forgot, I normally try to consume three servings of fries in total with each dinner there. Two baskets and the fries that come with the burger.

What’s that bowl filled with

I assume you're referring to the white square bowl on the plate. It's the cheese fondue dip that's included with that specific burger. It's like a gimmick ingredient/side with that burger.

You are clearly a fool for inquiring about what the hell I wore to a restaurant in a food thread.

But I would recommend you try that burger if there's a Red Robin in your vicinity because it's one of those limited time gimmick burgers until they inevitably come out with a new one.

World record? You can do away with that one because it's not that significant with me. Since you forgot, I normally try to consume three servings of fries in total with each dinner there. Two baskets and the fries that come with the burger.

I assume you're referring to the white square bowl on the plate. It's the cheese fondue dip that's included with that specific burger. It's like a gimmick ingredient/side with that burger.
I’m bein dead*** what other bowl is in the pic

Saw this post on reddit. People were laughing at him using red robins closing down as a sign of the area getting worse. I’ve only ever seen one location and have no idea where the others were.

DDA428C5-5C0B-421F-A6DE-4B553BBF21CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Grine Grine

Lot’s of great food there. When I went there I hit the big name places like Emeril’s and Commander’s Palace, which were great, but there’s way more lesser known options that also are good. I don’t know names though.

Verti Marte 24 hours sandwich/Po’boy
Neyow’s Creole Cafe
GW Fins
Lil’ Dizzy’s Cafe
Jacquimos
Mopho
Peewees crab cake
Pra lees
Mother’s
Deanie Seafood
Chicken & Watermelon for daiquiris (be careful, near the jets in uptown. Don’t know if they’re still open)
Magasin Kitchen
Pascals Manale
Munch Factory
New Orleans Spirit and Food
Dooky Chase
MayPop
Emeril’s
The Big Cheesy
Gumbo Shop
The Velvet Cactus
13 Monaghan
Oceana Gill
Cajun Food on Broadway
Bevi Seafood Company
Crabby Jacks And Parkway Bakery (Po’boy)
Cafe reconcile
Killer Po’boy
Lily’s cafe
Meril
Restaurant Rebirth
Cafe Beignet ( alternative to Cafe Du Monde)
Luke Restaurant

Last edited:
Verti Marte 24 hours sandwich/Po’boy
Neyow’s Creole Cafe
GW Fins
Lil’ Dizzy’s Cafe
Jacquimos
Mopho
Peewees crab cake
Pra lees
Mother’s
Deanie Seafood
Chicken & Watermelon for daiquiris (be careful, near the jets in uptown. Don’t know if they’re still open)
Magasin Kitchen
Pascals Manale
Munch Factory
MayPop
Emeril’s
The Big Cheesy
Gumbo Shop
The Velvet Cactus
13 Monaghan
Oceana Gill
Cajun Food on Broadway
Bevi Seafood Company
Crabby Jacks And Parkway Bakery (Po’boy)
Cafe reconcile
Killer Po’boy
Lily’s cafe
Meril
Restaurant Rebirth
Cafe Beignet ( alternative to Cafe Du Monde)
Luke Restaurant
Good stuff, Brother. Definitely screen-shotting and saving for future use.

Even before dude posted the request for recommendations I was talking at lunch today about how much I want to visit NO again. Gotta get back there.

Nah the only place I tried like that was Mean Bao.

Is it good?
Had it for the first time today, was on point. They Filipino, they got some with a filipino twist. Had the chicken adobo bao. Only thing is i wish theyd do like a 3 for 10 deal. I could box 5-6 of them easily

Why do you guys have such weak stomachs?
it is ironic but i think if your stomach reacts a certain way to fast food or too much cheese then that's actually a good thing.
these foods aren't good for you. someone who eats fresh non-processed foods everyday would have what NT calls a "weak stomach"
the western diet is not a good one. taking pride in eating taco bell everyday with no complications isn't or shouldn't be a badge of honor. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom