FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn, I can’t steal small items at the self checkout anymore.
I hear you man. The transition period to this kind of shopping should take a while. So you should be able to steal away at the self-checkouts for a while, which is good.

Streaming UFC.

First time I’ve seen a Red Robin commercial.

How’s that pretzel burger?

Post run

Pho Nam Lua

Com Suon Bo Op La Lap Xuong
Grilled Short Ribs w/ Rice, Eggs & Chinese Sausage
IMG_20221022_103654~2.jpg

Pho Duoi Bo & Bo Vien
Oxtail & Meatball Pho
IMG_20221022_103827~2.jpg

Overall yes. We finally getting recognition with the Michelin and on the world stage. But there’s always been a wide range of cuisines from all over the world. People usually need someone to show them around to get the best experience. All those mom & pop shops outside of the city core probably won’t ever make a Michelin list.

Oh a MEEEECHELIN?

Overall yes. We finally getting recognition with the Michelin and on the world stage. But there’s always been a wide range of cuisines from all over the world. People usually need someone to show them around to get the best experience. All those mom & pop shops outside of the city core probably won’t ever make a Michelin list.
Scarborough got the best food

👀

Scarborough got the best food

👀
Spent a lot of my younger years in or around Scarborough.

Lot’s of great spots. I can talk about food for days.

Scarborough and Markham got the best value for sure.

But all the “hipster”, or high-end or “bougie” spots are concentrated downtown though. Not that that’s my preference.

Rent is too expensive downtown to have many really good ethnic food options.

Spent a lot of my younger years in or around Scarborough.

Lot’s of great spots. I can talk about food for days.

Scarborough and Markham got the best value for sure.

But all the “hipster”, or high-end or “bougie” spots are concentrated downtown though. Not that that’s my preference.

Rent is too expensive downtown to have many really good ethnic food options.
Ya thats for sure. Theres still some gems downtown but overall imo the best food isnt in the downtown core.

Pretty sure I’ve had a Buffalo Chicken Pizza before, but there wasn’t whole wings on it. Just breast meat pieces that had been tossed in Buffalo sauce. I remember liking it.

Oh one time I made a cheeseburger pizza with whole burger Pattie’s and American cheese. It was AWFUL.

Back
Top Bottom