FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man I can say I really enjoy frequenting this thread, now to just add more to it:

You have to love Latin food, absolutely delicious! Made by my one and only Madrina

My mom whipped up a quick chicken Parmesan with extra cheese as I love cheese!

Loaded fries with cheese, ranch dressing, bacon and jalapenos! From Hurricane Grill & Wings

Chicken tenders with fries and 3 dipping sauces. (Garlic Parmesan & Herb, Cyclone Sauce and a sauce called BOSS) Also from Hurrican Grill & Wings

For all my people that like sour foods. get green apples. Peel them. Cut them into mini cubes and pour lemon juice and salt on them. It delicious :smokin

If y'all open up the pictures on my Flikr account (on another tab) It'll give u the name of the place and the location under the description.

Fries were good, not to filling. I ended up buying an apple (there was a Farmer's Market on the same street) and then the yogurt lol
The sauce (and fries in general) tasted like some mild wings.

Spot is called "LA Buns" in Downey...

After several years of hosting Thanksgiving, came to my mother in-laws this year. First plate of the night. Hope to stave off the effects of the tryptophan so I can watch the Steelers play tonight...

On the plate were turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mac & cheese, collard greens, & sauerkraut. Carb heaven...

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for what is the late thanksgiving pictures, as soon as dinner was over I had to head to work!
It's not until now that I, realize I didn't even take a picture of the turkey!
But here is what I do have

Stuffed clams, these were absolutely amazing! Add a little hot sauce and lemon and you're in for a treat!

Back
Top Bottom