FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ranch can go die in a fire though.

1673565334064.gif

Ranch is aight but I’ll take blue cheese over it all day. I completely understand people who don’t like ranch :lol:

Ranch from CFA is powerful as hell

Not sure if anyone posted. They're tryna ban gas stoves :smh:

I can't do electric stoves. Food doesn't taste the same

Read the article & it said they've been pushin the legislation. Funny I've never heard of it before your post. I wonder if there's some truth behind to it with the childhood asthma & indoor pollution 🤔. I've never used an electric stove ever...does food really taste different from gas vs electric stove?

with all the comments in here i think i need to get blue cheese next time. i like blue cheese i just don’t ever get it

Read the article & it said they've been pushin the legislation. Funny I've never heard of it before your post. I wonder if there's some truth behind to it with the childhood asthma & indoor pollution 🤔. I've never used an electric stove ever...does food really taste different from gas vs electric stove?
In college, the place I was renting had an electric stove and I could tell the difference between the same food I cooked at home with gas and there with electric

Only way to redeem yourself
Have you been here? They are booked for weeks! It'll be Spring time before I get a reservation. I have to redeem myself before then, lol.

Back
Top Bottom