FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Redeeming myself with this post after my crap cakes post about a week ago. Dessert from Lulu's. Had their Pistachio mousse/cookies & cream pastry & baby cheesecake. This is on Union Tpke, Queens NY.

Been wanting to try this halal Mexican spot & finally got to last night. It's called Moho Mexican & is located on Bell Blvd, Queens NY. Neat establishment they converted a Sushi spot to a Mexican eatery. I had the Birria pie & chips and guac.

The Birria pie was pretty good. The texture of the birria beef is very similar to a Pakistani beef dish called Nihari. The pie came with cheese, Cilantro, onion & salsa. I liked the birria but much rather instead have ground beef as the protein but on my way out I asked if they do build your own birria pies but they said no. Makes sense, they want to keep the birria in birria so no substituting the meat.

The guac was just ok. I'll be back for some burritos & quesadillas in the near future though. Brother & his wife got some rice bowls which were great.

20230117_181056.jpg
20230117_181206.jpg
20230117_181209.jpg
20230117_205812.jpg
20230117_184738.jpg
20230117_190307.jpg
20230117_191210.jpg
IMG-20230117-WA0010.jpg

Love Authentic Ramen.
I also love Maruchaen.
Never Beef.
Only Chicken, until I discovered Chili….

Chili is not as fire as Chicken, but Chili is fire.

Never seen it until last week.
Had to go cop a Case.

Attachments

• A8A84F13-DACE-44E1-A90E-D297BA6B54C2.jpeg
    A8A84F13-DACE-44E1-A90E-D297BA6B54C2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
And some of you ppl want to tell me Taco Bell is like any other fast food joint :lol: :smh:
It’s not. It’s the 4th largest fast food franchiae in the world, with over 6500 locations in just the US. More locations, more chances for stuff to go wrong on occasion. And it definitely has. 70 people got e-coli from Taco Bell lettuce in 2006, which apparently still is one of the biggest fast food caused public health incidents ever.

That said, the three franchises bigger than T-Bell - McDonald’s, Subway and Chipotle - also all have lots of reports of foul stuff going on with the food when you look for it on the Googles.

And some of you ppl want to tell me Taco Bell is like any other fast food joint :lol: :smh:
Mans was actin reckless if you read the story he been a problem and throwin stuff at the employees

Not saying he deserves rat poison but if it was them then someone was fed up

People sometimes talk to food service workers in ways that tells me they have forgotten that these people then turn around and prepare the food you are about to put in your mouth.

It’s not. It’s the 4th largest fast food franchiae in the world, with over 6500 locations in just the US. More locations, more chances for stuff to go wrong on occasion. And it definitely has. 70 people got e-coli from Taco Bell lettuce in 2006, which apparently still is one of the biggest fast food caused public health incidents ever.

That said, the three franchises bigger than T-Bell - McDonald’s, Subway and Chipotle - also all have lots of reports of foul stuff going on with the food when you look for it on the Googles.
Yeah I know, the e-coli outbreak was the last time dudes were trying to defend them.

Yeah I know, the e-coli outbreak was the last time dudes were trying to defend them.
I think those of us who defend them aren’t trying to say they’re perfect or even particularly good when it comes to health and safety; it’s more of a reaction to the people who act like every time anyone eats anything from Taco Bell it’s likely to send them running to the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom