FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

How long is the to-go line though? Lol

Donut ice cream cone :wow: Closest thing is probably churros with a sundae from Costco

How long is the to-go line though? Lol

Donut ice cream cone :wow: Closest thing is probably churros with a sundae from Costco

None really.

It was my first time, saw the line was hella long. So I just made a phone order and picked it up.

I had Mighty Quinns once and it was eh, mainly because of the side offerings. Everything is pickled.

There's one right across the street from work, I'll swing by tomorrow and just grab fries from elsewhere if I remember to.

Last edited:

Chicken green chile soup

Ground turkey egg soufflé

Chicken and mozerella pizza on a ground turkey crust

California burrito from a new Mexican spot I found thank God

Langostino pasta with Asiago peppercorn bread

I like trying new recipes so although the food may look the best...it tasted bomb lol.

Its been a crazy couple of weeks

Pagoda in MSP Hot Pot

World Street Kitchen MSP Chicken and Waffles along with some Brussel Sprouts

Lorenzillos in Cancun Whole Spiny Lobster for me and a tail for her

Shoyu Curry Ramen at the airport before flying out to Houston

Fried Asparagus with crab meat butter and Porkchop from Perry's in Houston had to eat in the hotel

Back to MSP at IL Foro Yellow Tail Crudo, Chicken and Dumplings for her, Rabbit Cacciatore for me, and finished with Wild Glazed Mushrooms best I've ever had!

Five Guys on the living room floor to finish up

Steamin.Beamin Instagram

Earlier, made myself a calzone for the first time :pimp:

So delicious. Everything from scratch back from a few earlier weeks when I was making pizza and put some pizza dough aside.

That homemade sauce, put some ground meat, skirt steak, pepper jack, mozzarella, a little cheddar :smokin Loved even though I burned the roof of my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom