FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Robust. Turned out more like an Indian curry but delicious as f

20230307_232821.jpg

I had Boston Market (for the first time in years) last week because I had a $7 credit from T-Mobile Tuesdays.

It was bland as hell.

We went to Chip last Friday & their merchandise piqued my interest. Really liked their tote bag with the cookie characters printed on it & the scented candle. Went back today to get both items. Also got PB&J cookie & regular chocolate chip while I was there. Total for everything was $96 :rofl:

Foundout the candles are $30 each at the register :wow:lol but I assumed they were probably no more than 10 to 15 bucks max. Got 1 to burn & 1 to stock.
20230308_141631.jpg

I went to boston market once for lunch in high school. I got an $8 chicken sandwich and never went back again. That was over 20 years ago. I’ll look at their prices on food ordering apps and it’s more expensive than most other places here. The one here is a block away from Costco that has a better rotisserie chicken for $5.

I’ve only ever done family meals from Boston Market. At first I thought it was cool to have a fast, take out option for that kind of food and thought the quality was decent enough. But then the novelty wore off. Probably haven’t had anything from a Boston Market in 20 years.

I’m always drunk when I eat it and put ketchup and hot sauce on it but I love Boston Market. Boston Market has the best pot pie & chicken noodle soup I’ve ever tasted, it’s like an old *** White grandma made it!
7B12C068-B738-4D81-BD78-FF29A76833FE.jpeg
813AFBBA-405F-4A0F-8779-7EAF184E4476.jpeg

Yea, we used to always get BM on Sunday nights. It was solid but this was back in the 90s.

I've probably had it a few times since then. I remember the Pot Pie being solid.

It isn't ANYWHERE near as inedible as some are making it out to be. #NTExtremes

Back
Top Bottom