FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You post some of the best food pics/ideas/food jokes in this thread hands down, lol.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Hit me up when you wanna do the collab out on da island.

Yea, I remember their Cornbreads being solid too. Kinda sweet and "cakey."

If you are liking and eating Costco Rotary Chickens and claim BM's chicken is bland, I think you are living a lie.

Have a Boston Market down the street that I never go to. They’re building a Raising Kane right next to it. Should be interesting to see how that works.

Don’t think I’ve had BM since college.

I did mention I got some new bakeware pieces on this thread recently. I'm basically converting to aluminum and carbon steel pans. So I've been baking desserts lately since I got some eggs on sale last week in addition to wanting to use those new pans.

Here's some stuff I baked since last week. It's also the first time I ever used these pans.

This is the first time I ever baked a pumpkin cake.
IMG_6732.JPG

^^^Real minimal ingredients with the cake mix, one cup of canned pumpkin and two eggs.

IMG_6735.JPG

^^^The pumpkin cake I baked last Thursday evening in an 8 x 8 carbon steel pan.

IMG_6737.JPG

^^^I baked some Betty Crocker milk chocolate brownies in an aluminum pan.

IMG_6738.JPG

^^^I baked a Betty Crocker/Cinnamon Toast Crunch coffee cake yesterday evening in a 9 x 9 carbon steel pan.

We went to Chip last Friday & their merchandise piqued my interest. Really liked their tote bag with the cookie characters printed on it & the scented candle. Went back today to get both items. Also got PB&J cookie & regular chocolate chip while I was there. Total for everything was $96 :rofl:

Foundout the candles are $30 each at the register :wow:lol but I assumed they were probably no more than 10 to 15 bucks max. Got 1 to burn & 1 to stock.
20230308_141631.jpg
I remember when I was there I got the regular bag, it was a few bucks. Asked them how much for the one with the cookie characters and they said something like $20😲. I thought they were joking lol. Bag is fire tho.

Back
Top Bottom