FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, surprised to hear someone say Vegas is a struggle for food. Unless you mean away from the busy parts of town.

Excuse me, yes. I meant smaller spots that people find around town. I've been to a few good restaurants along the strip.

WHAT IN GODS NAME

Man that ain't even fair. Actually saw that vid in my search for an authentic recipe for carbonara. Used parmagiano also that cost a grip. Here are some of pics of my version of that pasta. Plus more stuff

only things you should be eating in vegas is secret pizza and original chicken tenders

Last edited:
Trouble finding good food spots in Vegas? Wut?

Outside the strip or not, no reason you should have any trouble.

Cheat meal for lunch. Naan with onion and mint chutney, murgh makhani (butter chicken), chana masala (chickpeas), chicken tiki, pakoras and basmati rice.

Plus some dessert. Gulab jamun (milk and honey pastry) with mango pudding

Cheat meal for lunch. Naan with onion and mint chutney, murgh makhani (butter chicken), chana masala (chickpeas), chicken tiki, pakoras and basmati rice.

Plus some dessert. Gulab jamun (milk and honey pastry) with mango pudding

yo i had that milk and honey thing for the first time a couple weeks ago.

life changing.

My little brother is dating an Indian shorty and they just introduced me to Indian cuisine.

I'm super late on this, fam.
laugh.gif

Indian cuisine is so good.. I just feel intimidated whenever i order because i never know what types of food go hand in hand

Definitely not your normal chicken and waffles. Was very :smokin though.

Description from the menu (I got the Angels Share)- Delicious fried chicken & a Belgian waffle, topped with maple chili butter. Devils Cut (very hot), Angels Share (hot) or original crispy
Going to Nate Robinson Chicken and Waffles tomorrow. Wish me luck

Can anybody recommend any legit good food spots in NYC and Brooklyn? 
nerd.gif

I mess with Thai food to chicken & mambo to fried whiting mac n cheese to authentic mexican 

thanks

Can anybody recommend any legit good food spots in NYC and Brooklyn? :nerd:

I mess with Thai food to chicken & mambo to fried whiting mac n cheese to authentic mexican 

thanks

Grimaldi's pizzeria right under the Brooklyn bridge. Be prepared for a line. Thank me later once you're done.

Back
Top Bottom