FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Can anybody recommend any legit good food spots in NYC and Brooklyn? :nerd:

I mess with Thai food to chicken & mambo to fried whiting mac n cheese to authentic mexican 

thanks

Halal Guys on 53rd and 6th.

Tastes even better if you have it after a night of drinking.

Can anybody recommend any legit good food spots in NYC and Brooklyn? :nerd:

I mess with Thai food to chicken & mambo to fried whiting mac n cheese to authentic mexican 

thanks

I go to a low key Thai spot on the UWS. It's call Sookk. 103rd and Broadway.

Man me and the crew used to eat Carmine's like it was the hood Chinese spot lol

Now we're all on this healthy workout lifestyle so Carmine's is once in a blue moon

We might be talking about different things.

Sal and Carmine's is the pizza spot on 101 + Bway.

Not the Italian spot on 91st.

Yea we was talking about 2 different spot.

I use to mess with that pizza spot when I was too lazy to drive to the east side for Patsy's

Tried Bludos BBQ today.
Their brisket was AMAZING and they were not stingy at all with da saus lol
I was gonna post a pic, but then realized how bad the pic was [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Donut Bar San Diego

Over rated. I been there twice. Nice to look at tho. I think he's opening more locations up isn't he? He's doing very well

Agreed. But then again I've never cared for the fancy "gourmet" donuts. Give me a maple bar from the Chinese-owned joint and I'll be happy.

We have a Chinese joint called the Donut Wheel here that makes my favorite donuts. Just can't be eating them like I used to, I've been trying to clean my **** up

Yeah I agree it's a tad bit overrated although I love the pop tart donut. I think he's got a location opening in Vegas if I'm not mistaken.
good experience to go there tho. Kids liked it....but then again they'll eat anything sweet. I'll stick with Krispy Kreme. That's my ish right there.

Donut Bar San Diego

Over rated. I been there twice. Nice to look at tho. I think he's opening more locations up isn't he? He's doing very well

Agreed. But then again I've never cared for the fancy "gourmet" donuts. Give me a maple bar from the Chinese-owned joint and I'll be happy.
next time you're in Sac, come up to Rocklin and hit up Jasmine's donuts :nthat:  

Is that worth the drive from EG doe?

Donut Bar San Diego

next time you're in Sac, come up to Rocklin and hit up Jasmine's donuts :nthat:  

Is that worth the drive from EG doe?
I mean, if you have some business in the greater Roseville area, then yes.

But I wouldn't drive up here purely for the donuts, just as I'm sure I wouldn't drive down to EG for anything either :lol:

Don't disrespect Thai Chili like that b

j/k they're overrated.

Been a while since I've shared some pics in here

Eggloo: Hong Kong egg waffle with soft-serve vanilla ice cream and a bunch of toppings

Ribeye (medium rare of course)

Sundubu jjigae (but without spice/gochujang cause I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out at the time)

Brisket with a side of mac and cheese/mashed potatoes

Raclette Suisse: Raclette cheese, melted and scraped tableside; prosciutto di Parma, roasted potatoes, cornichons, pickled white pearl onions, sliced baguette, arugula salad with champagne vinaigrette

Jon Jon Deragon from Crif Dogs: Bacon-wrapped hot dog with a schmear of cream cheese, scallions and everything bagel seeds

Assorted sushi

Acai bowl 

Peanut butter Protein Bowl

Tropical Greens Bowl

Dim sum: Chicken feet, tripe, pork ribs, beef ribs

Bison burger topped with mushrooms with a side of potato wedges

Croissant waffle drizzled with Nutella

Thai chicken 

Bulgogi

Sirloin

Kung Pao Szechuan chicken

Burger topped with Taylor Ham and an Egg