FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I like a little cream or crema, but I like just a regular ol' cup o' joe, too. I especially like regular black if I'm with someone (so never) or if it's with dessert (also never).

How much is a chopped cheese in NYC? I paid 13 bucks for one yesterday in Minneapolis. :lol:

Usually $6-8 depending on if you get it on a roll/hero. Anyone ever in the Bronx, New Morris Deli got the best I’ve had in NyC but I could be biased

Heading out to Raleigh NC for the weekend. Any legit spots out there for food?

Last edited:
PXL_20230331_195737484.jpg

Dis gon’ put the #frailboyz #WOCboyz under cardiac arrest when they see this

Talking about: “Why did he have to use so many ketchup packets?”

Just watch

🙄

I think the sloppiness of the whole operation is the "issue."

Eating like a middle schooler.

I think the sloppiness of the whole operation is the "issue."

Eating like a middle schooler.

To be fair though, the logistics of eating at sporting events make sloppy moments more likely. Ball parks/arenas sell a lot of fare for which sauces and condiments are often preferred but without tables available when you eat. I know EYE personally have gotten into some messy eating situations at games

Come to think of it, maybe I should consider drinking the cold version of black coffee as often as I do the hot version.

Think I’m going to do standard iced coffee or cold brew.

I think I have my iced coffee recipe down. The cocktail shaker method has been solid

Cut the water normally used for the coffee in half --> pour coffee into cocktail shaker filled with ice --> strain into tumbler filled with ice

Better than cold brew imo

I was doing this for a stretch in the hot summer but that didn't last long :lol:

Cold brew is definitely easier to make. Will have to check out that premade kirkland one

Back
Top Bottom