FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

man just enjoying a glizzy and some beisbol...let him live, damn
Could’ve been his first game. Could’ve been a last wish to someone he was with anything. The internet is the worst thing to happen to society ever (except NT of course).

To be fair though, the logistics of eating at sporting events make sloppy moments more likely. Ball parks/arenas sell a lot of fare for which sauces and condiments are often preferred but without tables available when you eat. I know EYE personally have gotten into some messy eating situations at games

Nah man. He looks like a child. Not even sure he was able to keep the hot dog in the bun. :lol:

Yeah two things can be true at the same time with that one.

Obviously wack to film him and post it to social media.

Also what the hell was all that?

Day 9 of Ramadan. Some Pakistani fare tonight. Mithai & kebabs from Shaheen & the rest of the grub from Diwan which are both located in Hicksville, Long Island. The gulab jamun were so soft & perfect 🤤. Kebabs were excellent, naan was more like chapati meaning not as poofy & pillowy as naan should be but not too bad overall.

The dishes pictured are saag paneer, paneer makhni, chicken Tikka masala & malai kofta. The pakoras were great with the sweet & sour dipping sauce.
20230331_191449.jpg
20230331_191524.jpg
20230331_191747.jpg
20230331_191834.jpg
20230331_195807.jpg

I wish I liked coffee but I’ve tried it a bunch of time and it’s just not for me
I do like iced mochas tho if that even counts

Free steaks today. Went to the discount food place as I often do on a Saturday morning and they had their usual 2 pack of cheaper cut steaks - but they were in the half off section because they are dated tomorrow. I meant to pick up 3 but somehow got 4 - and when they got rung up I checked that they were reduced - the girl said they went through at full price so just credited the difference. When I looked at the receipt later they had gone through right the first time so I didn’t pay anything.

Just a quick sear in a cast iron pan and then in my grill to get up to temp.

At least I’ll make up for the quality with quantity…

IMG_5650.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom